2- FemDom Y/N X Sub Aster

I lean onto the kitchen table for support. The vibration in between my legs makes them weak. I know that any minute my balance will be completely gone. She watches me closely, holding the remote in her hand.

"Are you enjoying your new toy?" She asks, pressing a button to make it vibrate faster.

I couldn't get myself to speak, but one look at me and she could tell that my body was in love. My groin throbbed and was easy to see through my briefs. I thought my sweater would do a better job at covering me, but it was just too short. My bare legs trembled with every sensation. My palms support all my weight as I continued to use the table to keep me up right.

The vibrations switched back and forth from fast to slow to fast again. The buzz against my tip had my heart racing. My arms were tired of supporting me. Slowly I kneel down onto the ground to rest my legs. My hands above me, holding onto the table. I breathed heavily as the sensation was so good yet exhausting.

"Honey, I didn't say you could sit down." Her low, teasing voice said to me. I could barely keep my eyes open, but I know that hers have been glued to me the whole time. "We just got started, you can't be tired all ready."

She lowered the intensity, I was able to catch my breath. I pulled myself back up and stood. Trying to find a way to stay balanced. I look at her, hoping that she's enjoying her view. She looked so modest and elegant; like if she just came back from a fancy dinner. While I look like a reck. I can taste sweat on my lips, my hair is in my face, my whole body is trembling. She smiled. Her eyes trailed up from my legs that swayed back and forth, to my cock that didn't want to stay put, to my arms that support all of my weight, landing on my eyes that struggled to stay open. She bit her lip, I want them so bad. I wish she'd kiss me, I want to be held by her. She's so perfect. I want to be good to her. I want to do everything she says. I want to give her what she wants. And if what she's wants is to use me then so be it. I'd do anything for her.

As my panting was becoming more controlled the vibration in the toy became twice as intense. I can hear her chuckle as I fail to suppress a moan. The feelings that pressed against my tip, down my shaft and into my gut were too much. I could feel every part of myself. I lean over the table, pressing my warm face against the cold wood. I gripped at my stomach while the other hand held onto the edge of the table. My body was tired. Usually, when we do anything like this, she has me lie down or at least sit. She knows I get shaky, she knows I don't handle these things well. I guess that's part of the fun. I rested my arms for just a second, letting my upper body lay on the only thing that's been supporting me.

"Aster." She brushed her fingers through my hair. I knew what she wanted. Slowly I push my face up off the table and lift myself to stand again. The panting didn't help my dizziness at all, nor did my legs feel anymore stable. But it's what she wants.

"Good." Her smooth and warm voice was intoxicating. Even with my mind racing, every moment she spoke she had my full attention. "Love, talk to me."

Taking a deep breath to collect myself I mumble, "why?" She's never asked me this before. I wonder what she's thinking.

"Better yet," she said to herself. She turned around and grabbed a book that was sitting on the chair next to her. She flipped through the pages, stopping on one she had bookmarked, and placed it in front of me. "Read it."

I looked at her and wanted to ask why? Why does she want me to read to her now. I can barely catch my breath, but she still looks at me, waiting. I don't ask any questions. I just listen.

I start to read out loud. My lungs feeling so heavy made it more challenging than it should've been. I didn't notice until now that the vibration on the toy was lowered. Making it a little easier to stand. As I read, without warning my body is shocked by the sudden pulse that is sent through my shaft. I moan, not expecting for my groin to start throbbing again. I shift my weight back onto the table. My thigh pressed against each other in an attempt to calm myself down.