Part 3

ABBEY POV: 

some of the boys were coming over tonight to the house I share with Mason, Sam Draper and Jye Caldwell and Matt Guelfi, our house is one of the club hangout spots.

I'm pretty sure that most of the boys would be coming over including the new guys so that meant that Archie might be here, I was really hoping he would come. 

I had a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a black top before going to put out some food. 

I put out a pack of Party Mix, Doritos, twisties and a favourites box into separate bowls and left them on the bench 

I went to see what the boys wanted for dinner, it was either pizza or fish and chips. All 3 of them wanted, so I ordered 4 Margaritas, 4 Hawaiians and 4 Meat Lovers. The boys ate a lot so I got hoped I had gotten plenty to go around.

The boys all started arriving around 6.30 pm. Archie arrived with Nik around 6.40 pm. I was really happy he had come. I was going to talk to him tonight, that was my goal.

After about 20 minutes he came over and asked if we could talk somewhere else, as the living room had got very loud once almost everyone the whole team arrived, so I led him to the backyard and we sat down on one of the couches. 

"so what did you want to talk about?" I asked 

"I thought we could get to know each other" he said with a smile on his face. He has such a cute smile. This made me so excited, I was finally getting the chance to get to talk to him and get to know him! 

We started talking about our family and then about footy. He's such an easy person to talk to, it wasn't awkward or weird at all we just sorta' flowed together, we just clicked. 

"This is probably going to sound weird, I don't even know why I'm asking you this but would you like to go out with me sometime?" he asked, his voice was so hopeful but so nervous at the same time

"of course" I was so happy that he asked me

I was so excited to go on a date with him!

ARCHIE POV:

oh thank god she said yes or I would have been so embarrassed to show my face and she probably would've told Mason and Sam and they would have told everyone that I had asked Abbey out and it would've made everything worse, but she said yes!

Now I have to think of what to do with her, uh I don't know where to take her. Maybe I should ask Abbey where she wants to go, no I shouldn't ask her that's weird. 

I'll ask when she's free, maybe we could go to a movie, or the drive-in or maybe go bowling. Wait no bowling that seems kinda weird, it seems kind of old-school.

I'll figure it out, eventually, hopefully