12

I felt like a little kid once again. Free and happy. We practically ran out of that school, with his hand pulling me along. It didn't even feel weird that he held my hand.

We stopped running only when we got far away from the school, both of us laughing and wheezing.

'Oh. I haven't ran this much in years.' He was trying to catch his breath, smiling

'I try not to run so I don't break my legs.'

'Smart decision.' He teases

'So, where to now mister Jimin?' I chuckle

'Mister Jimin?' He snorts. 'You don't know my last name, do you?'

'Not gonna lie, I have no idea.' I admit

'Race me up that hill. If you win, I'll tell you. If you lose, you'll die in ignorance.' He grins and takes off before I could even protest

'Wait! Jimin!' I was laughing, but still following him

'Slowpoke!' He laughed, running backwards. That word triggered another lost memory for me. I haven't heard that in ages. Literally.

Of course, I lost without a doubt. I collapsed next to him on the top of the little geeen hill, wheezing for air.

'You're too fast. You show no mercy.' I complain, but I can't help but laugh at myself

'No mercy for the weak.' He giggles

We just laid there, looking at the bright, blue, sunny sky until we both calmed down.

'Park.' He spoke, breaking the silence

'Hm?' I hum

'My last name is Park.'

I turned my head and he was already looking at me. I forgot that people sweat when they run, but I never knew that it would suit someone to be sweaty. His back hair was a bit stuck to the sides of his face, and the front part that covered his forehead was a bit damp, making a few strands a bit thicker and stuck together.

'Nice to meet you, Jimin Park.' I smile

He giggled cutely, closing his eyes at he turned his face to look up to the sky. He ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back a bit, maybe even drying it. That is strangely attractive.

I guess I see what Iyera meant. He is good looking. Really, really good looking.

His nose is kind of perfect from any angle. Small, and cutely rounded. His jawline looks sharp enough to cut your finger on it. And I won't even start on those lips. That is unfair.

'What do you wanna do today?' He spoke, breaking my staring contest

'I have no idea. I'm happy even if we do nothing at all. This is nice.' I closed my eyes, too, laying the same way he did, enjoying the sun

'Do you wanna do something really stupid?' He asks

He saved my ass so many times that I fell safe around him. Even if its something dumb, I know I'll be okay. 'Of course.'

'Then we gotta move.'

He helped me up and then we walked for a while until we reached a little river that seemed way too cold. It's almost October, so it's not like it's that warm.

'What are you doing?' I laughed in shock, watching him take off his shoes and socks, then pull up his jeans

'You agreed to stupid. Come on.' He ushers me to do the same. I did agree. He's telling the truth. Heck it.

I took off my shoes just the same, and he took my hand, leading me to the river.

'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! NO! NO!' I tried to run away as soon as my feet touched the stone-cold water. That is absolutely freezing

'No, no! You gotta come with me.' He was laughing, holding my hand firmly, but he was obviously freezing just the same

'It's cold. I'm gonna lose my feet.' I shudder as I turn back to him, getting just a bit deeper in

The water was barely touching our ankles, and I felt like jumping out of my skin.

We kept wincing together, making tiny steps in the water. We were in there for less than a minute and neither one of us could feel our feet anymore.

'I can't feel my toes.' He was laughing, his teeth clinking from the cold

'I can't feel my legs.' I shudder

'Isn't this fun?' He laughs

'So much fun.' I agree

He is insane. I will lose my toes due to hypothermia, but it is fun. Very much so. I forgot about all of my problems in no time.

'Okay, I can't do this anymore.' He runs out, pulling me along

We looked like two idiots, sitting on the grass by the river, rubbing our feet to get the feeling back.

'Here.' He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around my feet. 'Warm them up.'. There are goosebumps all over his body

'Are you insane?! You need to do the same!' I come closer, putting my feet on his and covering them both with his hoodie

He was laughing, rubbing over the shirt, shivering.

'You were right. This was truly stupid.' I snort

'100%.' He laughs. 'We should do this again sometimes.'

'Agreed, but let's wait for the summer.'

It took us a while to warm up. I couldn't feel my toes for quite a while.

We decided to go home only around 7, when the sun was pretty much set and it was getting cold. He even walked home with me.

'Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun.'

'Anytime.' He smiles. 'Maybe next time we can do something less life threatening.'

'I'll take you up on that.' I smile back. 'See you tomorrow.'

'See you tomorrow.' I waved a little from my front door before getting in

I hope he doesn't have to walk far. It's late and he will freeze without his hoodie. It's wet so he can't wear it. Please, god, don't let him get sick.

Nice to meet you. I love you. |BTS JIMIN HS FF|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara