ONCE IN A MORNING

I woke up this morning on the floor of my own bedroom, with a loud squealing noise from the washing area and an strong urge to kill Sanskrit right away with a knife.
Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce him. He's Sanskrit, my pet. He was ment to be my pet, it was his fate, so he is. He's been my pet since..........I dont know..maybe since when I found him beside the highway. Anyways, coming back to present, I want to kill him right away. He must be killing some mice in the washing area and if I cannot stop him now, I'll have to clean up the whole place once more.

SHIT...........
I'm late, the mice is dead and the blood is all over the place. So without wasting another minute I started cleaning up. But Sanskrit, he's not anywhere around. Where is he?
Maybe somewhere devouring his prey. Idiot.

"Who the hell is at the door? What the hell does somebody want from me in this ugly morning", I started cursing in my mind as I heard somebody knocking at the door. And as soon as I opened the door I realized that I shouldn't have cursed, it's Jennifer aunty.
"Good morning aunty"
"Morning beta, actually I've little bit work for you. I've got this little flower plant here, would you possibly plant it in the garden. My back hurts so so much that I can't even bend down to dig the hole. I need to see the doctor as soon as possible."
"Yeah sure aunty, is it too urgent ?actually I was clean my bathroom so once I'm done should I plant it ?", I asked.
"Yes ofcourse beta I'll keep the tools along with the plant on this over here." She said, as she kept the plant and a red tool box on the drawer near the main door.

Fifteen minutes into brushing of the dust from the table I heard the doorbell. I was too sure that it was Amit so I just shouted,
"The door's open"
I heard the footsteps across the hall towards the bedroom.
"Hey shawty, I've little a work for you", Amit said with a large smile on his face.
"First of all don't dare to call me that, and secondly, why do you assume that I'm going to do any work for you ?"
Amit smirked, clicked his tongue and said,
"Three reasons.
Number 1. your work will be used at a fund raiser, to raise money for an orphanage. So you possibly can't say 'no'
Number 2. I'll pay for your labour.
Number 3. Today is Sunday so, you cannot give an excuse of office to avoid the work. "
Amit gave a little laugh and I rolled my eyes and said,
"You still didn't tell me what the work
is." I said.
"What a silly question. You've to do what you do the best. Painting. You have to paint. " he said smiling.
"And I have paint what ?" I asked
"Me"
I got a little shock hearing it.
"And why do you think someone would waste a whole lot of money buying a painting of you ?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.
"Don't bother, I'll have my girlfriend there who would buy it at any price to help the orphanage. "
I rolled my eyes again and pointed him to sit. This was the fourth time he had approached at my appartment this week for some idiotic reason. He isn't that creepy but way lot annoying. This time I suppose I'll make it the last time he reaches me for any reason.
I was preparing my brushes and other equipments when he started speaking, and went on. While I mapped out how would I kick him out of my flat, he asked,
"Hey, which way is the toilet ?"
I startled a little and thought for a second, then with a wierd smile, pointed at the door next to my bed. He jumped off the chair and headed towards the door, idioticly whistling. As he moved towards the door, I started packing my brushes and and moving the canvas aside, cause I know that I don't need them anymore.

And, I was one hundred percent right, 5 minutes in, I heard something heavy falling in the washroom and then Amit kind of kick opening the door in a hurry and running away.
I asked him with a smile,
"hey, where are you headed? Don't you need the painting of YOURSELF? "
He stopped a bit away from me and then mumbled with utter terror on his face,
"Don't mind, but I think I can support with something more than just a painting this time. I think I'll get some other vintage products for the auction. I'm so sorry please don't bother..."
and he was mumbling something which I couldn't possibly hear cause, by the time he had said all these, he had gone past the living room, opened the main door and just ran for his life. Not even waiting to even close the door after him.
------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know that you've been thinking what happened just now, so let me help you a bit by giving you a recap of what happened.
Remember, to what I had waken up today?
Yes, that mice, which Sanskrit had killed and taken away. And they also had done one more thing to piss me off for the moment. The mice ruined my new white shirt and Sanskrit stained it with the blood of his prey. Now that it was already torn and stained so I just thought of scrubbing the blood from the floor with it.
I had just started wipping the blood off the floor when Jennifer aunty knocked at my door. So I just left the floor unclean and left the shirt covered with blood on the floor itself and after that I forgot to finish it, thanks to my ADHD. Whatever, so as Amit went to the washroom, his curiosity led him opening the door to the washing area and finding this utter mess, which could be easily misunderstood by an idiot like Amit with something else like, a MURDER EVIDENCE. Yes, he thought that I had murdered someone and kept the blood stained clothes in my washing area to hide them. Stupid. And conforming the possibility of the murder, while comming out from the washroom he has also noticed the knife kept on my bedside table, which went unnoticed by him at first as he was too busy blabbering nonsense. The knife was covered with a dried red substance which he assumed to be blood, but actually was mere cherry jelly. I just forgot to wash it after I used it to open the seal of the jar yesterday. After all I needed to have my breakfast.
I think I had scared him a bit too much this time but atleast this would keep him away from me for sometime. I know that he can disclose this nonsense to anybody but I don't really care.
Now that he was gone, I shall make my breakfast and then I'll clean the washing area and the dust covered table and then neatly dispose the shirt off. But thinking of the shirt I really can't stop myself from bursting out in laughter. Whatever, let's not waste the time laughing but use it to clean up the place, which has been a huge mess lately.
Oh, yes, how can I forget, I have to plant the sapling too. This ADHD........for God's sake will someday be the cause of my death.