$0.14 😁

y/n pov :

"...i have eyes everywhere. even the police."

i looked at sero blankly before closing my eyes . 'this nigga crazy'

~time skip next morning~

"/n- ... y/n ~ y/n !"

i shot up looking around me noticing I'm in bed alone but there was someone standing in the door way .. my eyes were still a bit foggy so i brought my hand up to them and began to rub them .

"oo you're finally awake !!" a young voice i recognized very well spoke excitedly.

i shot my head up again "MY BABY!!! oh my god !" i said lifting my weight off the bed and over the him "they didn't do anything to you right ??" i spoke rapping him in a big hug, which he gladly accepted.

"no ma'am ! they actually started to be weirdly nice ! even mr .sero was so kind !"  he said excitedly as he'd never seen sero so nice .. 'ofc' i thought playful rolling my eyes 'seros trying to butter up to the boy' .

"oh really ?? that's great pumpkin" i said pulling away from the boy only to be meet with a blushing face . "oh what's wrong?" you asked him still kneeling in front of him . he turned around quickly. having me make yet another confused face .

"uhm miss why are you .. naked?"

the room went silent.

author pov:

"... uhm well this is .." you looked down to see that you really were still naked 'oh my fucking god' you thought to yourself before slowly standing having cold sweats trying not to make this anymore awkward then it already was .

"oh uhm i didn't notice i'm sorry pookie .. stay turned around give me just a second" you said walking over the bed to see your robe laying right there. you put it on before telling the boy he could look now.

"oo! are you sure !?" he kind've shouted still blushing rather hard, staying turned. you laughed for second embarrassed at the whole situation. "okayy enough awkwardness" you chuckled running up behind him and picking him up causing him to gasp in shock before he started to laugh from you tickling him.

"we won't ever talk about this again deal ?" you said holding out your pinky. he connected his pinky with yours "deal" he said giggling with a huge smile .

"won't ever talk about what ?" a deep voice echoed through the room making both of you pause . "oh come on i like secrets to ."

both of you slowly look in the direction the voice came from 'oh it's just sero' you sighed . "none of your business sero~" you held back a laugh as you looked back at suma who shot up and hugged you tightly still afraid of sero . "oh come on suma.. this guy isn't all that scary" you said standing up straight holding the boy..

"i mean look at this" you walked over to sero and poked him right on his cheek . "see ? he's not all that" suma look up at sero only to see sero with his all to scary resting face. "uhm miss .. you're really brave, aren't you ? i want to be just like you when i get older" he said lowly rapping his arms around your neck hugging you tightly one again.

you sighed at your failed attempt to put suma at ease. glaring at sero "huh ? what did i do ?" he said shocked at the dirty look. "stop looking so stupidly scary all the time" you huffed walking away from the now mouth wide open man . "this is just my normal face !??"

~time skip~

you and sero were sitting sit by side riding in the back of the same black car that came when you were taken. on the way to some fancy restaurant that sero picked out because he wanted to treat you to "the best food you've ever eaten." you wanted to bring suma but sero was firm when he said no.

"sero.. where is my phone ? " you asked now just realizing you haven't had it for the couple days you've been here . "your phone ? I have it why ? " he blankly said to you . it went silent for a couple seconds before you smack sero on the back of the head. " give me my shit stupid. talking about .. ' i have it why?~~' " you make fun of him.

"okay okayy damn." sero frowned before reaching in his pocket and then handing you your phone. "ma you know most people wouldn't hit then make fun of the leader of a powerful mafia group." he frowned even harder. "pozo, it's a good thing that I'm not most people." you say pecking his lips to stop him from frowning.

"you're sexy when you speak Spanish princess. " he said pulling you onto his lap having an obvious bulge in his tux pants. "you should do it more" he said with lust/love filled eyes. "you look so beautiful in that dress it's really turning me on." he rasped putting both hands on your waste forcing your hips to move back and forth.

both you and sero let out a hum in satisfaction before he connected your lips with his turning your peaceful drive into a heated one "sero- oka- sero!" you forcefully pull away from his lips  "you're going to mess up my makeup sero." sero rolled his eyes sitting up straight again with you still in his lap "you know damn well I don't care about your make up" he huffed.

"yeah? well i do" you said getting off his lap. 

opening your phone, you were actually shocked at the number of notifications you had.

3,465 missed calls, 12,389 messages and 2,903 emails

"oh my fucking god ." you paused they were all from katsuki .. the last text dating to just 10 minutes ago " that's it I tried not to get you involved in this type of shit but I'm sending people to go and find you. "  you read the text over and over again because you honestly had no idea what he was talking about .

' send people to find me ?' i thought 'wait... what is katsuki's line of work..? I've asked before but he's never really answered he just got me anything I asked for no hesitation no matter the price.' you were very deep in thought before being pulled out by sero who was once again frowning.

"oh? so you really didn't know huh?" he said almost finding it funny.

"that man you love so much in one of my biggest rivals."

"Uno de los mayores capos de la droga" 

.

.

(1138 words🌠)

.

.

.

.

.

yes, I know I'm back from the dead!

guess who's about to make a reappearance!!!

swear ill have another chapter out by tonight!