Chapter one

Ron and Hermione are studying in the common room, & Draco is nearby
Harry: "I'm er going to get a book from the library to help with this"
Ron: "I'll come with you"
Harry: "No!"
They both look at him confused
Harry: "I-i mean I can get it myself. Madam pince will be suspicious if there are two of us"
They both look satisfied with his answer
Hermione: "okay, just be Back soon"
Harry sets down his things & walked out.
He goes to the library, picks up a book at random & pretends to be reading.
Not long after Draco comes from around the shelf and plops down beside him.
Harry: "I was wondering when you'd show up"
Draco: "oh please do you know how long it takes to coax madam pince away from her precious books? I had to pay off A First year to shouting that somebody had threw a book out the window to keep her distracted for a while"
Harry: "good job. Long gone is the Malfoy that would have gotten me detention for breathing"
Draco: "you finally brought me around, guess I liked your stupid face too much to hate it"
Harry: "thanks? I think?"
Draco laughs & leans over and kisses him.
Harry kisses him back & pulls him closer
In there private Little section Harry pulls off Dracos shirt and Draco responds by pushing him on the floor and starts unbuttoning Harry's, Harry pulls Draco closer and his lips travel down Dracos neck.. onto his chest.. Draco softly moans and Harry smiles and keeps going. Draco tilts Harry's head up with his finger so there eyes locked. This always had turned Harry on. Draco smirked then leaned down and kissed Harry. Harry responded by pulling him down and flipping him over so he was now on top. Draco pulled him down and kissed him deeply. He then traced a line over Harry's abs with his finger. Harry let out a soft sigh which made Draco Happy and his hand went a little lower. Harry looked at him then kissed him again. A few moments later they heard the unmistakable noise of madam pinces footsteps.
Harry: *mumbling* dont worry im prepared
Harry stretches his arm out & finds in the pocket of one of the robes, the invisibility cloak. Quickly the two of them hide underneath it which was a little trickier since they aren't kids anymore. Madam pince stuck her vulture Like Face around the corner but since she doesn't see anything, she turns and leaves & and Harry lets out a long low whistle.
Draco: "maybe we should stop"
Harry: "we are already naked, why stop now?"
Draco let's out a soft laugh then pulls Harry close. After A while, the two separate. They put there clothes back on and grabs a book
Harry grabs some books about D.A.D.A. To keep up the act. The two check out there books and head back up to the common room
Hermione: "Harry?, what took you so long? We where about to Call A search party, and why are you all sweaty?"
Harry: "oh..er..I ran back madam pince was stacking shelves and she was taking forever"
Harry lied easily and sat down with a smile on his face
Ron: what you grinning about?
Harry: "nothing.. just glad we are getting this exam over with"
Hermione: "you and me both. I've been studying for..."
Harry stopped listening & kept imagining his time with Draco trying to keep a smile off his face