Chapter three

(The next day)
Harry wakes up after realising Draco must have brung him to bed because they where watching a movie in the common room. When he sits up all the boys are surrounded around him when he realises he is still wearing Dracos jersey and has A hickey on his neck.
Neville: "are you fucking Draco?"
Harry: "well obviously not cant i Just support Slytherin jeez"
They all walk away and Ron winks at him, he gets out of bed and changes into his uniform and robe. They all go down to the great hall for breakfast.
At breakfast Harry walks over to the Gryffindor table, changes his mind, and goes to the Slytherin table instead.
Draco: "you lost potter? Are you as daft as people thing? The Gryffindor table is over there"
Harry: "not lost. Just tired of pretending"
Draco: "pretending wha-"  
Harry pulls Draco up by the front of his robe and kissed him hard, in front of everyone. Draco goes numb for a sec. And then definitely returns the favour. Harry grabs a piece of toast off a plate and leaves the hall.
—————————later outside———————————-
Cedric: "so your Gay potter"
Harry: "what's it to you"
Cedric: "cmon you got to admit we are good together"
Harry: "leave me alone"
(Now with Draco)
Crabbe: "your awfully quiet Draco"
Draco: "nobody plans a murder out loud"
Draco grabs Harry's arm and takes him inside
Harry: "stop looking at me like that"
Draco: "Like what?"
Harry: "Like I'm your everything"
Draco: "I don't know how else to look at you"
Harry blushes. Draco tilts his head up with his finger.
Draco: "Cmon let me look at your face"
Harry: "why you going to kiss me?"
Draco: "thinking about it"
Harry laughs then kisses him
Draco: "your room will be empty right?"
Harry: "mhm"
Harry smirks then leads him to the Gryffindor dormitory's. Harry lays on the bed and Draco sits on top of him. He starts unbuttoning Harry's shirt and he draws a line with his finger from his chest to his waist and starts taking off his belt. Draco jerks Harry off Till he is hard enough to blow. Harry moans & Draco kisses him to keep him quiet. He flips Harry onto his stomach and undoes his belt. He puts his dck into his ass and fucks him.
(SORRY IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN ALOT LOL)
Soon after they hear footsteps so Draco gets under Harry's bed and Harry quickly gets his clothes on.
Ron: "harry! Everyone is talking about how you kissed Malfoy it's the Talk of the school"
Harry: "thanks god it's just you"
Draco climbs out from under the bed and starts putting his shirt back on
Ron: "I-"
Harry: "Don't Tell anyone im BEGGING you"
Draco: "my farther won't be hearing about this"
he kisses Harry's head and leaves.