Chapter five

(The next day)
Harry is looking at old pictures with Draco
Harry: "draco, age six, oh my god you where so cute!!"
Draco: "I'm cute now too"
Harry: "oh my what happened to your forehead? Is that a scar?!"
Draco: "GIVE ME THE PHOTO!!"
Harry: "OH MY GOD!! you where dressed up as me!! How cute"
Draco: "your lucky I love you potter"
Harry kisses him
Ron: "you two just wait for me to be here to do that don't you"
They all laugh then grab there books for class, as they are going to class everyone looks at Harry & Draco together, but Harry feels safe, like he does not care that he is being judged, he just knows he loves Draco and Draco loves him.
—————————they go to class——————————-
——————————class ends————————————
———————————————————————————
The school year ends and Draco goes back to his home while Harry unfortunately has to go back to his,
Vernon: "go to your room I don't want to hear a peep from you till you go back to school you hear me boy?!"
Harry: "yes uncle Vernon"
Harry goes upstairs and writes a letter for Draco.

Dear draco,
I am sorry my love but we can't talk again until the start of the school year, my uncle will lock headwig up tonight to and I quote "to stop you talking to those bloody friends of yours" please forgive me and I will be thinking of you xx
From yours, Harry

Harry sends the letter off to the Malfoy house and goes to bed, he wakes up with something hitting off his window, he looks out and sees Draco and his farther standing outside.
Draco: "we have your owl just pack a trunk!!"
Harry does as he says, he packs a trunk and throws it down to Draco.
Harry: "when I jump you better catch me"
Draco: "don't I always?"
Harry smiles and jumps down into Dracos arms they quickly hop on there brooms and fly to the leaky Calderon where everybody else is.
Hermione: "HARRY"
Hermione runs and hugs Harry & he happily hugged back. Ron smiled
Ron: "welcome back Harry"
Draco puts his arm around Harry
Draco: "tell him then"
Harry: "tell me what?"
Hermione: "when we go back to Hogwarts there will be a start of the year ball!"
Ron: "yea about that Hermione"
Hermione: "what is it Ron?"
Ron: "will you go with me?"
Harry and Draco just watch smirking at them
Hermione: "yes, yes of corse I will!!"
They hug each other then go to the next room
Harry: "you gotta admit that was cute"
Draco: "I hate romance"
Harry grabs the front of his robe and kisses him
Draco: "I love romance"
They both laugh then go to the kitchen to make some food. Draco gets the stuff to make cookies, they start off good until it came to the flower, Draco accidentally poured too much and got it all over Harry trying to fix it, they both laughed so Harry put flour all over his shirt, when they finally put them into the oven Harry and Draco go to there room, Draco takes off his shirt & gets a new one, as he was about to put it on Harry took it off him and threw it on the floor.
Draco: "that mean what I think it means?"
Harry nods then starts kissing him while walking backwards towards the bed. Harry gets on his knees & takes off Dracos trousers while starting to blow him, Draco lets out a soft moans and grabs his hair to make him do it faster, once he finished they layed in bed, (Harry had his leg over Dracos stomach and his head on Dracos chest, Draco is laying on his back and stroking Harry's leg and playing with his hair) Harry draws lines over Dracos abs with his finger. After a few minutes Harry puts on Dracos hoodie and pants and goes to get the cookies out the oven ready for later that night.