𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗄"
ˣᵒˣᵒ

I sit down on my bed thinking. I feel someone sit next to me, I look over and see Ethan.

"You okay," I ask him. He looks at the ground with a blank face.

"Yea," He says with a small smile on his face.

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I followed Chloe into her room. She sits down on the bed as I stand there in the doorway. I don't think she knows I'm in here.

I go over to the bed and sit down, and stare at the floor. I still can't believe my sister is dead. I hated her but it really she still hurt. She was the last person who had a chance at becoming sane again.

What's even more shocking is that dad killed her, I think. Im pretty sure. That means he can kill me whenever too, I mean what's stopping him.

"You okay?" Chloe asked me. I stare at the floor, blankly.

"Yea," I lie. I think the more I lie the better I get at it because she didn't seem to not believe me.

She nodded her head and took her shoes off.

"Do you need any clothes?" She asks me, getting up going to get closet.

"No I think I'll be fine," I said to her, taking my shirt off, followed by my pants as well.

"Good because I don't have any clothes that'll fit you anyway," She said giggling. I chuckle a little before getting under the covers.

I look over and see her take off her bra. I look away, embarrassed. I see her in the corner of my eyes shake her head.

I then see her put on a tank top, before pulling down her pants. I couldn't look away, I really tried but I couldn't. Her beautiful long legs and her hips.

She turns to me and I look away, turning on my phone. She put on some shorts before crawling over me to the other side of the bed.

"You don't have to turn around, Im pretty sure you've seen me naked," She says smiling at my awkwardness. I mean yea I know but still privacy is still privacy but. She is right.

"I know, I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," I say quietly looking down into her eyes, putting my phone down.

She grabs my face and gets closer to my face.

"You could never make me feel that way," She said pulling my face closer. She softly kissed my lips, I kissed her back. I place my hand on the other side of her, pushing her into the pillow a bit. We continue to makeout before we pull away at the sound of the door creaking open.

Chad pokes his head through the door looking at me with raised eyebrows. Ugh, killed the mood.

I look at Chloe before getting up and going over to Chad.

"What," I whisper to Chad. He grabs his wallet from his pocket and pulls something out.

A fucking condom. Your joking.

He passes it to me giggling.

"I don't need this," I say to him pushing his hand back. He pushes it back forward while glancing at Chloe, then looking back at me.

"I dunno man, maybe you do," Chad says, signaling to what Chloe might want.

"Listen, I just don't want any baby Ethans and baby chloes running around," He says laughing. He continues to tease me. I grab the condom and shut the door in his face.