𝐗𝐋𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?!"
ˣᵒˣᵒ

𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I lay on the stretcher, tired.

How could he do this. Did he even do this. I mean how would he have had the time to. He wouldn't do that to me, would he.

I see him talking to police officers. I hope he's not in trouble. God, it can't be him, please.

I watch as they walk him out. I couldn't help but start crying for him. He walked past me with a worried face. I really don't think it's him.

I sit there in pain, blankly staring at the ceiling. I feel as the medics carry me away to outside.

"Oh my god Chloe," I hear someone say.

"Sam," I whisper. I watch as the group runs up to me.

"Where's Kirby and Ethan?" Chad asked me. I nodd my head to the direction behind them. They turned their heads.

The medics push me into the ambulance. I watch as they close the doors behind me.

𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I watch Chloe being put into an ambulance. God I feel so bad for her, she's been to the hospital twice JUST TODAY.

I turn over to look at Ethan being interrogated by police officers. I quickly walk up to him.

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪," I yell pushing his shoulders on to the car.

"I was locked in a room!" He yells in defense.

"I find it really hard to believe that she was about to get killed and you were WHAT, "MISSING" ?" I say loudly, quoting with my fingers.

He looked at me opening his mouth. He didn't know what to say. I look at him in disgust as I back away.

I walk back to Chad, Sam, and Mindy. They were talking about the whole situation.

I go to Sam. I start to cry, she pulls me into her arms. My poor baby almost fucking died again. Because of this motherfucker. Ethan I swear to God if you did this I'm going to watch as you suffer until I see your take your last breath.

⚠︎_______________________⚠︎

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"I didn't do anything, I already told yall" I raise my voice. The police officer raised his eyebrows.

I layed back in my chair as I crossed my arms. I don't know what the fuck else they want me to say.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"Locked in a room," I said honestly.

"Mhm, and was there anyone to witness you going into the room," He said. I look at him in disbelief. I look down at my hand before scoffing.

"Well, no because EVERYONE FUCKING DIED," I yelled in his face. He stands up and was about to tell me off before the door opened.

"I think I got it from here officer," I hear a firmiliar voice say. Detective Bailey, or Kirsch would make more fucking sense. You've got to be shiting me.

The other police officer glances at me before leaving. Wayne then sits down and turns off the recorder.

"Ethan, I will get you off the suspect list as long as you help me and your sister," He says to me seriously. I laugh in his face. Who does this guy think he is.