𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟏

.
.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Introduction:-

Kim Taehyung, a 28 y/o Mafia King...
He's ruthless and impulsive Man who's incredibly rich and has a handsome face & 6ft Tall muscular hot body...

Y/n, a 18 y/o college student...
She's cute and Kindhearted girl who has a beautiful yet $exy curvy petite body with just 5'1 height...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
.
.
.
Y/n:- D-Daddy p-please I'm s-sorry!!...*she said while crying in pain as he was fucking her hard and deep*

Taehyung:- How the fucking dare you talk with that mark?!! You're mine!! Get that!! ONLY MINE!!!...*he said with anger while thrusting her deep and faster in inhuman speed making her cry out loud in pain*
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

So her sugar daddy aka Kim Taehyung was punishing her cuz today in her college she was talking with her male classmate while smiling and as Taehyung went to pick her up he saw them talking while smiling and laughing and on top of that he saw how close they were standing and Mark (her classmate) was literally holding her hand while talking which infuriated him more and his insane possessiveness for Y/n made him lose his temper more so he went towards them and punched Mark hardly on face making him fell down & without letting her speak anything, he threw her on his shoulder and brought her home and after coming home he stripped her and threw her on the bed and started punishing her hardly...

(Note:- Taehyung is badly obsessed with her since he first time saw her in college where he came as chief guest cuz he's a Successful business tycoon also...Y/n was an orphan and struggled a lot to manage her college fees and other expenses which gave a golden opportunity to him so he offered her to be his sugar baby but she refused which made his anger triggered so he kidnapped her bestfriend (Sarah) who's like her own elder siso...So to save her bestfriend she forcefully agreed to be his sugar baby but with a condition that he'll release her bestfriend and she'll continue her studies further...He agreed but kept a condition that if she goes close to any another guy or even talk with them then he'll punish her hard in his way which is obviously fucking her hard and this is what earlier happened with that poor innocent soul and has been happening since last 8 months)
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇