𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟒

Taehyung:- You Motherfucker!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH HER?!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RASCAL!!!...*said while going towards him with raging burning red eyes like a devil*

Man:- K-King!! W-What are yo---*he wasn't able say further as got a really hard punch on his face making him fell down harshly*

Taehyung:- YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY WIFE!!! YOU REALLY GOT A DEATH WISH TODAY!!...*he said while grabbing him by his collar pulling up & smashing continuously punches on his face*

Man:- a-argh!!! P-please leave!!!! Arghhh!!!...*he groaned in pain as he was getting continously hard punches on his face making his nose bleed hard*

Taehyung:- YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RASCAL!!!!...*he was so furious as he lost his temper cuz that man dared to touch & hurt his first priority which is Y/n*

Eunwoo:- K-King, please let him go!!! We'll handle him!!! You should look after Mrs.Kim!!...*he said while trying to pull him back from that man*

Taehyung:- LEAVE EUN!!! TODAY I'M GONNA KILL THIS SCUMBAG!!!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE HE TOUCH MY Y/N!!!...*he roared aggressively while glaring at him to leave his arm*

Eunwoo:- *he immediately left his arm as he got scared seeing his this red burning eyes with extreme rage & terror *

Taehyung was beating the sh!t out of that man mercilessly making that man bleed continuously as the blood was oozing from his body while some bones got broken cuz he was beating him with his all anger & when his anger gets out of control no one can stop him until that person is dead...

Meanwhile on the bed Y/n was watching all of that with her weak blurry eyes as she was losing her senses slowly while tears kept on flowing continously from her doe eyes due to pain & the horrible scene infront of her as she can't see someone getting hurt bcuz of her even tho that person hurted her she can't be able to watch them getting brutally hurt...

As he was busy in beating that man who was almost passed out with his almost all bones broken here Y/n was closing her eyes while she mumbled his name before losing her senses completely...

Y/n:- T-Tae! h-help me!!...*weakly mumbled while eyes were closing slowly and tears fell from her doe eyes*

Taehyung:- *he immediately stopped & threw that man on the floor harshly & looked behind at her that's when he came back into his senses while the worried emotion came on his face seeing her state*

Taehyung:- Y-Y/nah!! B-baby!!....*ran towards her while shouting as saw her closing eyes*

Taehyung:- B-baby!! I'm here hmm!! Y-Y/n!! Don't close your eyes hun!!...*he said while took her into his lap trying to keep her awake*

Y/n:- T-Tae I-I l-love youhh!!...*mumbled this then her eyes got closed while a tear left from her eyes as she passed out into his muscular arms*

Taehyung:- Y-Y/nah!!! Baby!!...I'm taking her home!!!...*he said while took her petite figure into his muscular arms but before going he said*

Taehyung:- Namjoon, I guess you know what u have to do with this motherfucker!!!...*said while greeting his teeths with extreme raging anger visible on his face*

Namjoon:- oh yes King!! Don't worry about this scumbag!! We'll take really good care of it!! You may take your wife home!!...* he said while grabbing that already passed out mercilessly beaten man from the floor with a evil smirk on his face*

Taehyung:- Eun! Let's go!! And call our family Dr.Jennie on the way!!...*he said while heading ahead towards his car downstairs*

Eunwoo:- Dae King!!...And Namjoon inform me immediately after you're done with this bastard!!!...*he said with anger before following his King downstairs*