bangchan - 2am

you wake up abruptly to the sound of a little cry. you only forced yourself to wake up because what if bangchan was hurt?

you take a quick glance at the clock. 2:09 am. ugh. you hate being up at ungodly hours. you roll over in bed to face bangchan to see if he's actually hurt or not. and you can't believe the sight before your eyes.

you watch as he jerks off his cock, moving in fast motions and then slowly focusing on the tip. his muscles flex, his veins defined. you try not to gasp as you listen to his quiet cries and whimpers. he starts thrusting into his hand, trying to subdue his low grunts. as his moans become more frequent and high-pitched, you know he's close.

"need some help, chan?" you ask.

he jumps up, startled. "y/n... how long were you awake?"

"i literally just woke up. i heard some noise," you say, winking.

he covers his face with his hands, embarrassed. "i'm so, so sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up. i-"

"no love, don't be sorry. so, you gonna let me help or what?" you ask with a smirk.

his eyes lit up. "yes please." he shifts his hips upwards. you climb out of the covers and over to his side, kneeling in front of him. you grab his dick and laugh as it slaps back against his stomach.

"you're so hard, baby," you say.

"i was thinking about you, love."

you slowly lick up from the base of his dick to the top. you kitten lick the tip and then put it in your mouth, earning a whimper from bangchan.

"fuuuuck," he lets out, grabbing your hair and putting it in a pile on top of your head. strands fall out as you suck and he tucks them behind your ear.

you kiss his shaft and jerk off the base of his cock as you suck the tip.

"oh my fucking god, yes baby. fuck yes," he whimpers. as you suck faster and faster, he begins thrusting into your mouth. you gag. "i'm sorry, beautiful, i just- can't fucking control it." you let go of his cock, keeping it in your mouth. you let him thrust against your throat. he lets out little cries, begging you to not stop, after each thrust.

"oh fuckkk, doll. fuckkk you're so good." you look up at him, enjoying the sight of him squirming and his eyes rolling back. he looks down at you and sees you looking at him.

suddenly, you feel his dick twitch in your mouth. you grab the base of his cock, jerking it off while you deep throat the rest.

"oh my fucking god, im gonna cum," he cries. his hips shake, making involuntary motions upwards. "baby i'm gonna cum- mm. mmm. ahhhh shit," he moans.

his legs shake as his cum spurts into your mouth. after every cumshot, he lets out a little whimper and bucks his hips. he finally finishes after about 6 shots.

you laugh and open your mouth, enjoying the sight of chan's overworked body in front of you. his chest heaves. you can even see a sheet of sweat on his forehead.

you let his cum drip down your mouth before putting it back inside. you play with his cum a bit with your fingers.

"swallow it, sweetheart," he says. you obey, swallowing all his cum and sticking out your tongue to show it's gone.

"good girl." he leans his head back, running his hands up his abs and chest. "fuck, y/n. that was one of the best blowjobs i've ever had."

"anytime, channie," you smile. you climb back under your covers, watching chan pull his boxers up. he winces as the elastic touches his still throbbing and sensitive dick.

"i promise i'll return the favor in the morning, love," he whispers in your ear. he hugs you to his chest and you both fall asleep.