SIX.

Ever since then, Fuyumi and Sting managed to see each other almost every day for the next two years. A long time to be friends. How they had managed to sneak about without Natsu or any of her other guildmates becoming suspicious, Fuyumi didn't know.

She had finally met Sting's other friends, Rogue and his Exceed, Frosch, that he spoke so much about, although most of the time, hanging out and training was done between just her and Sting. Both had become considerably stronger over the past couple of years, yet Sting still hadn't joined the guild. His current excuse was him chalking it up to 'not wanting to abandon Rogue.'

Before its destruction, Rogue had wanted to join Phantom Lord to train under Gajeel Redfox, another Dragon Slayer who had joined Fairy Tail alongside Juvia Lockser, who used Water Magic. Ever since Fairy Tail had caused the disbanding of Phantom Lord, Rogue had become distant and, in the occasion that Sting bought him and his adorable Exceed, he would talk to Fuyumi as little as possible.

Ever since she had met Sting, a lot had happened in the Fairy Tail guild.

Another Dragon Slayer her age had also joined the guild, Wendy Marvell, alongside her Exceed, Carla. As well as this, Lucy had joined Fairy Tail after an exciting first meeting with Natsu. Lucy Heartfilia, Fuyumi had found, was a very likeable girl who used Celestial Spirit Magic to fight. Fuyumi hadn't heard of a stronger wizard who used Celestial Spirits, considering Lucy had multiple Golden Keys. She had also become quite close with Natsu, who was the one to introduce her to the guild.

At the current moment, Fuyumi was with Wendy and Lisanna Strauss, a recently returned member of the guild. Everyone had thought that she'd lost her life on a job, when she was simply transported to a sort of alternate universe - Edolas.

Nearly every wizard in the guild was scrounging for a job to take, as it was that time of year. Fuyumi watched as Natsu raced past her.

"Gotta get jobs done! Gotta get jobs done!" he chanted.
"Aye, sir!" Happy yelled.
"Wait! If you're going on a job, count me in..." Lucy exclaimed.
"Sorry, Luce! At this time of year, we work alone!"

As Natsu burst out of the door, Gray flew in, missing his shirt, "I'm back!"
"Welcome back, Gray. Where are your clothes?" Mirajane said calmly.
"Forget that! I need another job!" he shrieked.

Fuyumi sighed, turning her ears to the conversation at hand.
"You can see the future?" Wendy stared at her Exceed companion, eyes full of wonder - it was an odd conversation, at that.

"Right! Don't you remember the Queen saying so?" Carla said, "I have the power to see what's going to happen!"
Fuyumi, honestly, hadn't a clue what they were talking about as she hadn't travelled to Edolas with them, but she was just happy to be involved.

"And now that I'm aware of it, I think I can control it a little," the white cat continued.
"That's amazing, Carla!" Fuyumi and Wendy said in unison. They looked at each other and giggled.

So far, Wendy was the only person in the whole world that was aware of Fuyumi's secret rendezvouses with Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. The Ice Dragon Slayer had begged her not to tell anyone when she and Carla had rounded the corner to find Fuyumi and Sting eating ice cream down an alleyway.

The young girl turned to look all around her. Natsu and Happy wouldn't be back until tomorrow. She would usually be racing on job after job as well, but after last year, she had realised there was no reason for her to. She was only twelve now. She would focus on this sort of thing when she was older.

Wakaba and Macao were talking about the butts and legs of the girls in the guild - a pretty frightening conversation. Rue was sat at the table with them, unknowingly agreeing with everything they were saying. Meanwhile, in the middle of the guildhall, Gajeel was watching Erza sword fight against his new Exceed companion that they had brought back from Edolas, Panther Lily.