3

Karasuma PoV (after school)

That new boy is different. He learned everything very fast, almost too fast. After he hit me with the knife a few times I taught him how to shoot a gun. He hit the bullseye in minutes. I don't think it's a good idea to teach him how to kill. With the kind of talent he has it could be very dangerous, but that's the problem with being a teacher. I don't think I will ever be confident with teaching kids how to be a killer.

His eyes are beautiful. I can't believe I have such thoughts about him.

Anyway, with him it'll be much easier to kill that damn octopus.

Not to mention that it is also very dangerous to be this close to the target. There are many killer out there that want to kill him too. If they find out that he likes the kids they will not hesitate to use them as bait. It's not that hard to find out that he wants the kids to be save (and so do I) and use that to their advantage. 

Time skip (next day)

We have P.E and I observe the students. Everyone gets better at fighting which is good, so I watch (Y/N) for a while. After all he is a new student that started yesterday, so he still has to learn a few more things. Or so I thought.

I see him block every attack Maehara throws at him without a problem. I can't believe he learned everything he needs to know in just an hour, his movements almost look like he is a pro.

That's a talent. I don't think someone with a talent to kill should be able to learn it properly but that's my job. I didn't even realise I stared at him until the yellow octopus tapped my shoulder and point out that I shouldn't stare at my student that obviously in public. What's wrong with me? Why did I stare?