5

Karasuma PoV

Today went not as planned. Takaoka came to the school and he's going to teach my class. Maybe if I hadn't been so distanced he wouldn't be here. 

I watch him while he teaches my class, but suddenly he starts to hit (Y/N) when he tries to explain to him that they don't have the time to train that much. Of course I have to step in, I don't want any of my students to get hurt by that bastyrd and especially (Y/N). But he is right I don't have the right to do anything, that's the way he teaches. 

He wants to hit someone again and of course I step in again. He suggests a game.

I choose a student who fights against him with a knife while he doesn't have anything. I agree and I know exactly who I will choose. But instead of one of the knifes I had them train with he takes out a real one. 

I don't think he can fight with a real one. After all I didn't train him with a real knife and it is a huge difference. Normally he knows if he hits someone they will not get hurt but with a real knife he could freeze up because he knows that if he hits Takaoka he could really hurt him or even kill him.

But this is the only chance to get rid of him, so I take the knife and give it to (Y/N).