PT 2: Chapter 19

"I swear it was him!" Minho explained enthusiastically to a skeptic Seungmin.

Minho has been replaying what happened the day before for the whole night. He couldn't stop himself to rant about it the second he arrived at the library the next day.

"Maybe it was someone that looks like him?" Seungmin said, trying to be a bit rational.

It's not that he didn't trust Minho, it's just that the odds are pretty low for them to meet like that. He also was a bit concerned for Minho, he wasn't in his sanest phase lately.

"Nah, he looked too surprised, he recognized me!" Minho exclaimed, feeling a bit giddy about it.

"But, do you even want to meet him again?" Seungmin asked, making Minho stop and think for a few seconds.

"I don't know" He simply answered, shrugging

"How can you not know?" Seungmin asked, frowning

"What will I say? That I'm happy to see him even though nothing else will happen? It's stupid" Minho said with a scoff "He must be mad at me, he wouldn't even want to talk to me" He added, biting his lip worriedly.

"Maybe you should apologize" Seungmin said judgingly. Minho didn't like the accusing tone, he immediately frowned, narrowing his eyes at his best friend.

"I already did" Minho said lowly

"Poor guy got full of hopes, just to be destroyed. He must be miserable" Seungmin said. He had been thinking about it lately, and the thought of Minho meeting the boy again could be bad news for Jisung in his opinion.

Minho felt hurt at the accusation. It's not like the whole situation didn't hurt him either. He knew he had hurt the boy, but he had been clear about not dating, he hadn't played the boy, he was honest. He also didn't expect to fall for him, all of this was out of his control.

"I know, but what about me?" Minho asked, getting angry

"Aren't you the one that hurt him?" Seungmin said, lifting an eyebrow judgingly.

"The fuck? You're saying that as if I wasn't hurting either" Minho defended, feeling betrayed that his best friend wasn't trying to understand him.

"Stop fucking mourning Minho! You like Jisung, he likes you, why the fuck are you holding back?" Seungmin blurted out, pissed of his friend avoiding happiness.

"You're so insensitive" Minho answered, his voice harsh but clear "You have no idea of what I've felt after he passed, Seungmin. You have no right to try to say that as if it is an easy task." He simply added, turning his back on the boy and starting his job.

He simply ignored the boy. He worked by himself, not answering when the latter called him, not even looking at him. He was truthfully hurt by his words and didn't want to hear any of it.

"I'm sure it was him!" Jisung exclaimed, begging Changbin to believe him

"Maybe you dreamt. You haven't been doing good lately" Changbin nagged, thinking of it as an illusion.

"No, I'm sure! He lives in Seoul!" Jisung said, a strange bubbly feeling crashing on him.

"Is it a good or a bad new?" Changbin asked, which stopped Jisung on his tracks.

"I'm not sure" He muttered, pouting slightly.

"I'll break his face if I see him" Changbin said, narrowing his eyes and cracking his fingers.

"Huh?" Jisung said, his head turning abruptly to the boy, his eyes widened.

"He hurt you, he deserves it" Changbin explained protectively. Jisung chuckled softly, touched by the words. He put his hand on Changbin's tight fist, pushing it down.

"Bin, the boy is hurt" Jisung defended him "He told me he had no intention of dating me, I dreamt by myself even if I knew" He added, knowing Minho wasn't at fault.

He was proud of himself for being rational. He was sad to not be able to be with him, but he couldn't blame Minho for not being able to grief healthily. And at least, Minho didn't use Jisung as a replacement.

"Tsk" Changbin answered, not wanting to say out loud that he was right.

"Anyway, enough about my sad love life, what about you? Have you talked to that cute barista?" Jisung changed the conversation, loving how Changbin's cheeks suddenly coated in bright pink.

"Haven't had the guts" Changbin muttered shamefully

"Changbin, you're lame" Jisung said, as he suddenly had a bright idea. He put on a sly smirk as he stood up abruptly "You know what ? I need coffee" He said, watching how Changbin panicked suddenly

"Wait, what do you think you're doing?" Changbin said, his eyes widened

"Being your wingman" Jisung exclaimed as he left, not giving Changbin enough time to grab him.

"Fuck, Ji come here!"