PT2: Chapter 29

And because the fun never stops, Jisung had the opportunity to have another evening with Minho. We could say the boy was happy... who are we fooling? He was delighted.

It was Felix's birthday, and he had invited each one of his closest friends at his house, pluses on included. Obviously, he had invited Jisung, not really sure of who's plus one it was, Changbin's or Minho's.

Minho had brought Jisung, knowing that Changbin was going to Felix's earlier than the beginning of the 'party' to do whatever they wanted to do, Minho didn't want to know. He gladly went to Jisung's house to bring him there, taking advantage of any second he could have with the boy.

They entered the house, the two of them walking side by side, noticing how every eyes had settled on them. Jisung felt a bit awkward, mostly because he didn't know everyone there, but he carried on.

Felix jumped at them the second he could, engulfing them both in a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Lix" The two of them said in unison, and they had the privilege to witness the warm smile that Felix gave them as he thanked them.

"Oh, so you're Jisung?" Hyunjin asked as he approached them "Even cuter than what I thought" He said, checking him out.

Jisung widened his eyes. He wasn't expecting that, even less from such a handsome man. He got a bit flustered, and couldn't not laugh as he watched Minho glare at Hyunjin.

"Don't mind Hyunjin, he's always this flirty" Felix said, chuckling softly "He's just testing the waters with MinMin"

"He's taken, by the way" Seungmin interjected as he approached too, snaking his hand around Hyunjin's waist.

"Yep. Also don't flirt with Jisung" Minho warned, glaring daggers at Hyunjin, who shivered at the sight. He raised his hands in abandonment, avoiding Minho's wrath at all costs.

"Huh? What is that?" Jisung asked teasingly as he poked Minho's arm.

"Mmh, seems like possessiveness" Seungmin teased

"That's what I thought" Jisung added, laughing at Minho's pouted lips.

"I'm Seungmin" He introduced, smiling softly at him.

"Jisung" He responded.

The evening went on smoothly. They drank, ate pizzas, and talked lightly. Changbin had also kept his cool toward Minho, not wanting to raise another useless conflict he would create by himself.

Jisung liked Minho's friends. They were sweet and really funny. He somehow felt envious of them, mostly Seungmin. He seemed to know Minho by heart, and he would love to know the same.

They were all sitting lazily on the couch, Minho and Jisung comfortably sitting together, way too close.

"You know what I miss?" Jisung asked, out of the blue, his voice loud enough to be heard by Minho

"Tell me" He responded, as he was playing with Jisung's fingers.

"When we had deep conversations at the beach, laying on the sand" He said, a delicate smile on his face.

"Really?" Minho asked, as he took Jisung's hand in his own, caressing it soothingly "That's how we got so close I guess"

"Yeah, it is" He responded, turning his face to the boy "I remember when Yejin and Ryuji came to talk to us"

"You mean Yeji and Ryujin?" Minho corrected, a small laugh escaping his lips

"Oh, oops" Jisung said, laughing along "I must have been distracted"

"I wonder by who" Minho teased, the corner of his lips rising

"Can't remember his name. But it was a pretty boy who had beautiful words" Jisung flirted back, chuckling a bit

"Mmh, I wish I knew who it was" He joked along

"You know that Ryu came to tell me something after seeing us" Jisung said, his face a bit more serious.

"Really?"

"She thought we were dating" He said, and Minho nodded in understanding "She told me that they used to fuck around and didn't want to date Yeji at first" He explained, and Minho's head tilted to the side a bit

"Oh, what made her change?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"She missed her, she realized she loved her more than she thought she could" He explained, and Minho's eyes softened

"Funny"

"Funny?" Jisung asked

"Yeah. Seems like you're Yeji and I'm Ryujin" He said, letting some mystery in between his words

"Huh?" Jisung asked as his eyes suddenly widened, he was expecting every answer but not this one.

Before they could continue their conversation, a tipsy Felix threw himself on Minho

"Minmin, I'm so happy you're back in the dance troupe" He said as he hugged him tightly

"Lixie, you know the boy doesn't like hugs" Seungmin warned

"I don't care, I'm the birthday boy" Felix said, as he detached himself from them and went back to Changbin's lap.

The evening was wrapping up, and Jisung was yawning loudly for the last 10 minutes. Minho looked at him, noticing how he looked tired. 

"Can I bring you home?" Minho asked

"I'd love it" Jisung responded

And again, as they arrived in front of Jisung's home, Jisung grabbed Minho's arm, stopping him.

"Minho, come home with me" He begged, hoping the boy would agree.

Minho stopped in his tracks, his thoughts getting blurred again. Jisung was too damn tempting, and the fact that he was trying again wasn't helping.

"Jisungie..." Minho said, his face showing conflict.

"We're not fucking" Jisung reassured firmly "No kisses, no sex, just sleeping" He added, insisting on each one of his words.

Minho looked at him in the yes, searching for any kind of doubts he couldn't find. He sight, diverting his gaze from that attractive sight.

"... Well, I'm tempted" He mumbled

"Free your desires then"

"Alright"