Bio + Reader Info

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - E/c Name

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/s - Favorite Sweets

M/n - Mom Name

D/n - Dad Name

Reader Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: The Perfect Child, Mouse Freak, Rabbit Boy, Cat Face, N/n

Age: 7

Sex: Male

Appearance:

(Note #1: Imagine him being human but with toon like capabilities and the fact that he can change shape to his ears to that of Mickey Mouse, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and Felix the Cat's Ears)

(Note #2: I do not own this pic. It belongs to NuggetNightmare from Twitter that made a Wednesday's Infidelity comic based on this photo of W.I. BF that became a mouse toon like Mickey Mouse during his time trapped in Hell)

Species: Human/Toon Hybrid (Mouse, Rabbit, Cat Toons)

Personality: (Normal & When he's around friends) Sweet, Caring, Friendly, Polite, Happy, Supportive, Kind-Hearted, Comforting

(When he is stressed out or depressed): Suicidal (Not all of the time), Upset, Livid, Depressed, Lonely

Friends: Michael Theodore (Freakazoid Mouse), Oscar Reynolds (Weirdo Rabbit), Helix Fang (Bad-Luck Kitty), Marcus Mouse (Vs. Mouse Mod), Marko Mouse (Vs. Mouse Mod), Epic Mickey, Epic Oswald, W.I. BF, D-Side W.I. BF, W.I. GF, D-Side W.I. GF, Photo-Negative Mickey (FNATI), Oswald (FNATI), Oliver the Lucky Rabbit (D-Side Marcus Mouse), Owen (D-Side Marko Mouse), Suicidemouse.avi (SNS), Outtaluckrabbit.mov (SNS D-Side Suicidemouse.avi), Julian (Puppet Mickey) etc, Mickey (Original), Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Original), Minnie Mouse (Original), Felix the Cat (Original), Ortensia (Original), D-Side Ortensia (D-Side Vs. Mouse), Among Us Crewmate Mickey (Mickey's Miserable Night), Mokey, The Mother (FNATI), etc.

Enemies: W.I. Mickey Mouse, W.I. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (EuthanasiaRabbit.mov), W.I. Felix the Cat (Kill Them All Felix), W.I. Minnie Mouse (W.I. Swap AU), W.I. Ortensia (W.I. Swap AU), Psycho (Secret History) Tails (W.I. AU), Needle Mouse (Among Us Imposter W.I. Mickey), Cheddar (Sculpture Mickey), Satan (Wednesday's Infidelity), Waton (D-Side Wednesday's Infidelity), The Demoness (B3 Remix Satan), Carrots (D-Side Cheddar), Labrat Mickey, etc.

History: Y/n L/n was just a 7-year-old boy, but a special young boy as he is also part toon as his ears somehow look similar to Mickey Mouse, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Felix the Cat as he can shift his ears into either one of them like modeling clay.

However, he was sent the orphanage from his neglectful parents because of his appearance that made him look like a toon and he was soon picked on by the other kids at the orphanage as well as the caretakers that treated him like trash.

Then one night, Y/n had enough of being bullied at the orphanage and decided to escape the place that he called, "Home" and runs through the town of Noir City at the dead of night.

Eventually, he does his best to go through life as a Toon Hybrid that soon makes me him feel lonely that he has no family that would even love and care for him. Until one night, when he ran into someone that he recognized on TV, it was none other than Mickey Mouse himself as he's been dealing with some problems of his own and surprised to see someone like Y/n that is half human and half toon as he suddenly has some plans for the young child that the boy can never refuse as he plans to adopt the young toon boy as his own.

Unaware, that some of the other toons like Oswald and Felix in the black and white world want the boy as well as they planned to capture him and keep him for themselves.

What will Y/n do when he is trapped in a never-ending nightmare full of toons that wanted him as the Perfect Child to have as their own?