Chapter 1 - Caught in a Mouse Trap

Location: Mickey Mouse's House - Somewhere in Danger Zone City(?)

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

After Mickey Mouse have taken the young toon boy to his own home as his own, he took him into the guest room and tucked him in bed before placing a kiss on his forehead and leaving the room to head to bed himself, even though that he had a hard time getting a good night sleep.

The cartoon mouse had never felt so much happiness ever since he bumped into Y/n on the streets and his cute expression on his face and how he has the same kind of ears he has. He still remembered about his tragic backstory when his neglectful parents left him at the orphanage that made his life a living hell with the other orphaned kids and the caretakers treated him horribly and he promised to take good care of him for now on till the end of time.

He has been dealing with his own problems when he found out that his beloved sweetheart was hanging out his rival, Mortimer Mouse that broke his own heart that drove him to the path of committing suicide by injecting a dangerous and deadly drug into his bloodstream while walking down the darks streets to await his own death.

He would have died if not for a young rapper named Boyfriend (W.I) that made an attempt to stop killing him over a broken heart and just move on with his life, which somehow worked when Minnie showed up before Mickey was about to attack Boyfriend after their rap battle as she told both of them that Minnie never loved Mortimer and it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Mickey was glad that Minnie didn't cheat on him with Mortimer and thanks Boyfriend for helping him out, but the happy moments did not last long as the Devil himself known as Satan refused to let Mickey have a happy ending and decided to torture him over and over again, causing him to create many, many reincarnated versions of himself until he was released from his chains and was forced to be in a world, where no living soul is there to keep him company.

That is until Y/n showed up and Mickey will not let anyone, or anything happen to his own child or else he will show no mercy to anyone who dares to take him away or harm him and send them all the way down to the fires of hell.

When he wakes up, he is going to treat his new adopted son a tasty breakfast to welcome him to the family as he closed his eyes and went into a peaceful slumber, hoping that Y/n will have some sweet dreams tonight.

However, on this night, Y/n is gonna have a nightmare that will change his life forever, or in the case, he will never go to sleep ever again as the young toon boy snuggled against the soft pillows on his own bed, dreaming about having a lovely picnic on a beautiful day with Mickey and Minnie Mouse with the birds chirping, the bees buzzing and the flowers around them are in full bloom.

Everything seemed happy at first when Y/n smiled happily with Mickey and Minnie, but then something strange began to happen as everything around him turned his dream into a nightmare with the birds and animals dead, the flowers wilted and the whole world around him went from full color to black and white. But the most terrifying thing he saw was when he saw Mickey and Minnie went from happy to a darker moment as Minnie shown to be very sad and crying tears of sadness while Mickey is shown to be smiling in an unhinged grin on his face and his eyes are ghostly white as he attempted to grab the boy with a syringe in his hand.

 But the most terrifying thing he saw was when he saw Mickey and Minnie went from happy to a darker moment as Minnie shown to be very sad and crying tears of sadness while Mickey is shown to be smiling in an unhinged grin on his face and his eyes ...