Daughter of Darth Maul part 3

(Later with Starkiller and Darth Vader) Darth Vader:I have no use for you apprentice.Statkiller:But-Master... Darth Vader:Go and do not come back if you do there will be consequences.Starkiller:You will regret this.Darth Vader:I think not.

Darth Vader:Walks in this room with a circle it glows and a hologram of the Empor appears bows,What is my biting my master".Empor Palatine:There a great disturbents in the Darth Vader:I have felt it.Empor Palatine:We have a new enemy Luke Skywalker and Ember Solo.Darth Vader:Yes my master-. Empor Palatine:He can destroy us.Darth Vader:He is just a boy-Obi-Wan can no longer help him.Empor Palatine:The force is strong with him the son of Skywalker can't become a Jedi.Darth Vader:He could turn he can become a powerful ally.Empor Palatine:Yes Yes he will be a powerful assist can it be done?! Darth Vader:He Will join us or die.

Later with Han Luke Leia Ember and Obi Wan and Chewbacca.

Ember: Has another vision of Starkiller fighting Vader.

Han:Shakes Ember you okay? You snapped out again.

Ember: I'm fine Uncle Han-I just had another vision-Han: Oh-okay.

Han: Well get ready because where at the base.Ember:Okay she yawns.
.
Starkiller: Arrives at the rebel base in disguise.

Ember is wearing this outfit

Opps accidentally clicked two.

Ember:Has a vision of Starkiller being here. Han:Ember! catches her.Ember:Wakes up guys Starkiller is here-. Leia:At our base how did he get here are you sure he is here?! Ember:I know he is here I feel it. Luke: Well just have to lay low then. Leia: Okay Luke she puts her hood on and Luke puts his hood on.
Ember:Puts my hood on as well.

Luke: Whispers to Leia do you think one of the rebel pilots must have told Starkiller our location? Or do you think Vader told Starkiller our location? Leia:I don't know Luke I just don't know Whispers.

Ember:Has a bad feeling about this mission and feels Vader's presence here.

Ember: Guys I have a bad feeling about this.Luke:You always have a bad feeling about this Ember.Ember: No this time I mean it I really do have a bad feeling about this I sense Vader here-.

Luke:Maybe Vader knows Starkiller is here.Ember:Maybe he dose.

Starkiller:Sees Luke Ember Han and Leia he spy's on them".

Some kids run around Ember". Ember:Hello little ones. One Kid:Hi says shyly. Jacob:Sorry about them this is my little sister Sage. Ember:It's okay. Sage:Is it okay if we do your hair? Ember:Why of course". They do Sage hair in a braid.

Ember: It's wonderful thank you". Sage:You're welcome. Luke:Get's Jealous". Jacob:By the way my name is Jacob nice to meet you. Ember:I'm Ember. Jacob:See you around Ember he leave's".

Starkiller:Follows them". Luke:I have a bad feeling about this as well-. Ember:Finally someone who agrees with me". Luke:No somebody following us". Leia:Maybe it's Starkiller. Starkiller:Takes off my hood and ignites my lightsaber". Luke:Ember watch out ignites my lightsaber". Starkiller:I'm here for the girl". Luke:Stay away from her force pushes Starkiller in a wall. Starkiller:Gets back up I can't believe my master tried to kill because of you!!!

Ember:Starkiller please don't do this I know what happened to you I know what Vader did to you're parents let me show you. Starkiller:No!! Ember:Places her hand on Starkiller and gives him flashbacks of Vader killing his parents.

Starkiller:Force pushes Ember in a wall". Luke: EMBER!!!

Luke:Ignites my lightsaber".

Starkiller:Ignites my lightsaber also".

Luke runs after Ember".

Starkiller: Runs off".

A few weeks later".

Ember:Wakes up WHERE'S STARKILLER?!? Maz Kanata:Calm down Ember you've been in a coma for a month".

Ember: Where's Starkiller?!? Maz Kanata: He got away now rest she gives her some soup.

Luke:Is she up yet?!? Maz:Yes she is". Luke: Ember!Hugs her.

Ember:Luke slaps him with a pillow WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH STARKILLER!!!

Luke:I tried to but Vader already got to him.

Han: I'm glad you're okay kid Thanks Maz.

Maz Katana:You're welcome Solo".

Later with Starkiller and Vader".

Starkiller:Ignites my lightsaber",

Stormtroopers:"STAND DOWN"!!!! Starkiller:Lifts all of the Stormtroopers in the air and throws them down".

Vader:Ignites his lightsaber".

Starkiller:Nice try master but I brought along a friend with me Ahsoka appears".

Vader:Breaths so you're Alive". Ahsoka:Yep I am Anakin". Vader:Don't call me that Anakin Skywalker is dead I'm what remains". Ahsoka:Then I'll avenge  his death". Vader:"Revenge is not the Jedi way". Ahsoka:I'm no Jedi Starkiller and Ahsoka ignite their lightsabers and fight Vader".

Starkiller and Ahsoka fight Vader/Anakin equally".