Meds Run + More

Izumo POV:

I gently moved Kotetsu off my lap and made sure he was comfortable on the couch before getting up and grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I was going to go pick up his meds for him, and so he isn't worried about where I am if he woke up, I decided to write him a note. Just in case. I began writing on the piece of paper; 'Hey, I went to pick up your meds. So don't worry where I am, just in case you wake up. Love you.' Once I was done with that I put it on the table in front of the couch so Kotetsu would see it if he woke up. I then walked over to the door to put on my shoes. I slid them on and stood up. Wait, let me grab my keys so I can lock the door on my way out so no one breaks in. I looked over to the key rack and grabbed the keys to the apartment, I then looked back at the couch at Kotetsu, he looked so peaceful sleeping, so cute. MAYBE I DO WATCH HIM SLEEP SOMETIMES.... ITS ONLY WHEN IM STAYING OVER AT HIS PLACE OR IF HE'S STAYING AT MINE! ..Sorry– I just.. I– Don't have an explanation–..

I sighed. And looked over at the door, I walked up to it and opened it. I stepped outside and closed the door gently behind me, I locked it and began heading towards the stairs to descend down to ground level so I am able to walk to to the hospital to get Kotetsu's allergy medication. I walked out of the apartment complex and towards the hospital.

After around 6 minutes I arrived and entered, I walked up to the front desk and the same lady from earlier was standing there. I forced a smile and spoke;

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Hagane Kotetsu's allergy medicine."

"Oh, right! I have it ready for you right here!" It looked like she also forced a smile, she looked disappointed in a way. I am decent at reading faces and I'm pretty sure that she wished Kotetsu would've picked up his meds instead of me. Looks like my thoughts of her liking him were true. She grabbed something from a drawer underneath the desk and set it onto the desk. It was Kotetsu's medicine. I grabbed it and set the needed amount of cash down in exchange for it, she took the cash and put in in a different drawer. "Have a nice day sir."

I nodded and walked off, Kotetsu's medicine in hand. I enjoy doing stuff for Kotetsu, it makes me feel happy, happy that I know I'm doing something to help him. I smile at the thought and continue to make my way home.

Kotetsu POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up and stretched, but I didn't see Izumo. Where was he? Where did he go? I looked around and saw a note on the coffee table. I reached over and grabbed it.

'Hey, I went to pick up your meds. So don't worry where I am, just in case you wake up. Love you.' I muttered it while reading it. Hm, that's nice of him to do that for me. I smiled and layed back down, resting the hand I had the note in on my chest and my other behind my head. I stared up at the ceiling for what felt like a while.

I then heard the door to the apartment unlocking and someone stepping in. I looked over to see it was Izumo, I then stood up and surprised him walking up on him from behind and by wrapping my hands around his waste and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh! Hey Kotetsu how'd you sleep?" He smiled at me turned around, so now we were facing eachother. I blushed. Man, it was so tempting, I made my decision. I kissed him on the lips for a moment and once I pulled away I immediately noticed his face had turned red. I chuckled slightly and replied with;

"I slept well." I smiled lovingly at Izumo.

"That's good." He kissed me back after he said that. But this one lasted longer, I put my hand on his cheek and he put his hand on the back of my head, practically pulling me into the kiss. It lasted what felt like forever, I loved it. Every second of it.