-•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏•-

──────────❝ 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽  ❞

──────────
𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽  ❞

         PURGATORY HAD BEEN PEACEFUL. She'd actually quite enjoyed it. Alone in solitude as she could watch the people she cared for. There weren't many of them so it wasn't hard. Unlike most, she hadn't hated the other-side. She'd resided there peacefully. 

 So it felt terrifying to be yanked out of her peace. 

 One moment she'd been watching a fight between Micheal and Hayley, the next she was in a salt circle in an unfamiliar place. She couldn't move, she couldn't get out, she was left to stay here for a following three days. 

 Before someone found her. Although that someone also knew she'd be there. 

 It had been jarring, feeling air truly enter her lung and exhale through her nose. To feel the ground rooted beneath her feet. She could feel the life around her, she felt alive once more. But why?

 "You're probably wondering why everything feels real again." A young voice came through the greenery she'd found herself in. "I hope it wasn't too jarring." 

 "Well, I figure I am here for a reason." Her own Northern English accent felt foreign to her. Her hands were folded over one another as she turned around to face whomever had entered. "Why else bring back someone who has been dead for five-hundred years?" 

 The person, well, the girl who had entered was small with dark black hair cut in a pixie style. "I'm impressed. I was told you were a talented seeress." 

 "Well, you have given me three days to stand here and think." She snapped at the stranger. "At least when I was dead I could go where I wanted. I don't like imprisonment." 

 "I apologize. I didn't mean to leave you here alone for so long." The girl dipped her head. "I hope it wasn't too lonely."

 "What do you want from me? I'm not stupid. I sense whoever you are, this is not your real body. And I also think you plan to use me. I am a means to your ends." She tipped her head as her piercing blue eyes stared straight at the other witch. 

 The dark haired girl stared at her before she spoke, not addressing the little blonde witch. "Rheanrya's quite the smart girl. You were right in tell me to revive her." She spoke to someone else. Two someones as they both entered.

 "Of course, mother." The one with darker skin spoke. "I do believe she'll be useful." They were both male, one was a older black gentleman, the other was a teenage white boy who was staring at her. Both seemed familiar in an odd way. 

 The black haired girl stared at her a long moment before she stepped forward towards the salt circle. "You don't me, Rheanrya. But I believe you're familiar with my spells. You've studied my grimoire."