-•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟐•-

──────────❝ 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂  ❞

──────────
𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂  ❞

          IT'S A STRANGE THING TO WAKE UP ONE MORNING and there's a large feast in the courtyard of your mansion. Klaus came down stairs with Hayley and his brother and that's what they found. 

 There was a message along with the feast from their mother. An invention to dinner. A want for food and conversation. Klaus and Elijah had agreed to killing both of their parents for a second time. 

 But along the fruits and flying birds, despite the letter and hatefulness from their mother, there was an underlining tone to the air. A feeling of familiarity in the scented smell of burning spruce. It never one of Esther's trademarks and it was the second time Klaus had noticed it. He knew why he recognized it, and who he associated the smell with, but he had no idea why his mother would be using it now. 

──────────

    Esther came back from the dinner with her sons in a new body. She'd abandoned the teenage girl for an older witch. Days past and Rheanrya was kept in the dark as to what was happening outside. There was commotion among the wolves and Kol spent his time tracking down the lost witch teenager. 

 Esther plotted while making sure Rheanrya had no way of escape or anyway of removing the spell linking her to the moonlight rings. 

 However, there was one day that Esther came to Rheanrya with a spell to perform. Rheanrya's mother's family used to be famous for bounding curses that trapped even the strongest of things. And Esther wanted Rheanrya to bound the chains.

 She'd set them before the young half-witch who glared up at her a moment before speaking. "I need a clear glass sphere in order to preform the spell." Rheanrya told Esther. She actually needed the sphere for more than that but the Mikaelson mother need no know that. 

 The spell she preformed was that as long as the crystal beads hung beside it, the chains would not break free. 

 Not only that, but Rheanrya had a glass sphere now, something she could use for channelling in order to free herself from Esther. 

 Esther had once told Rheanrya what her plans were. To put all her children into knew bodies which they can live the lives they were meant to. Esther wanted to take away their afflictions. Rheanrya had always counseled the opposite belief. That there was beauty in monsterism. Power and glory in it. Rheanrya always liked chaos in that sense. 

 Rheanrya used the orb to free herself from the hold of Esther's boundary spell and then went to the witch's tomb which Esther had been in for hours. Rheanrya wanted to know who it was being kept chained.