prologue

Kai's appearance in this au:

While the other ninja sleep we find Kai alone standing on the roof of the monetary"reincarnation is an interesting concept one life your the leader of a group of demons and the son of Satan himself the next your born to humans running a blacksmith...

While the other ninja sleep we find Kai alone standing on the roof of the monetary"reincarnation is an interesting concept one life your the leader of a group of demons and the son of Satan himself the next your born to humans running a blacksmith shop at least I'm alive at the moment which is more than I can say for the other sins while I wait for their reincarnations to remember who they once were I should make the best of it perhaps that human skylor could help me cope with my current loneliness"with that being said despite Kai being a demon in nature he still had feelings for her as she reminded him of his former girlfriend he had even considered the possibility of skylor being her reincarnation never the less Kai had used his demonic magic to teleport himself to chens noddle house wher e skylor worked skylor immediately noticed his presence and asked"Kai what are you doing here Im happy to see you but still"Kai answers her question with"skylor I've been quite well how do I put this alone with myself as of late"skylor confused questioned"what do you mean I thought you and the others were friends"Kai responded with"we are it's just I've been finding difficulty connecting with them anymore since the crystal king was defeated all they do is lay around sulking about their lost powers"skylor then states"well don't you think it's to be expected they'd be sad about losing them and why aren't you"Kai then says"because I've lost so many times to a point im not even fazed by it anymore"skylor then asks"look I'm closing up in a few minutes but if you want we could go to my place"Kai nodded as she went back to her business a few minutes went by as skylor was closing the restaurant she gets into her car with Kai in the passenger seat the two then drove off to skylors apartment Kai was a bit shocked to see that it was a pretty nice place nothing compared to the lavish castles he had seen in his past life but still"tell me skylor why did you really want me to come here"the red head was surprised by his question but still answered"I wanted to spend time with you that's all why do you ask"the demon then smirked and said"well it's rather obvious your hiding some feelings of me and I can tell you've been having certain thoughts involving me"skylor then started to blush"alright you caught me it's just Kai I love you I just didn't think you felt the same"
Lemon starts here
Kai responds by kissing her this wasn't a simple peck on the lips no this was full on making out Kai had pretty easily dominated skylors mouth even pinning her to the wall after a little while Kai finally lets the poor girl catch her breath skylor then felt a solf and cold hand moving lower down her body till it reaches her dripping wet panties and fingering her causing her to let out quiet moans"k-k-kai what are you doing"the sin of pride then tells her"I  simply plan to take what of which is now mine"skylor was both scared of aroused as she had never had someone else touch her clit but that changed and there was no going back now as Kai started speeding up the pacing of his fingers skylor was of the verge of an organism as she continues to moan louder than before she comes all over his pale skinned hand skylor was embarrassed and was blushing reder than her hair as she came from his fingers alone she started to worry what his dick inside her would feel like getting hornier from the thought of it"would you like to continue or not"skylor instantly nodded as her body was practically screaming at her to continue Kai had already removed his shirt revealing his 6 pack"enjoying the view love"(Kai has a British accent in this au why?why not)Kai didn't even listen to her response as he removes his pants revealing his 8 inch dick skylor was practically drooling at the sight while she was having a wet dream Kai started to tear her bra and panties exposing her voluptuous breasts and dripping wet pussy after a few moments of staring skylor then began to deep throat kai's massive dick after a few minutes of sucking Kai had came directly into her throat and skylor didn't let a single drop leave her mouth Kai then forced her back onto her bed and spreading her legs wide open skylor had no time to react as Kai started to ram his dick into her dripping wet pussy as her screams of pain slowly turned into moans of pleasure Kai started accelerating the speed his cock was entering and exiting her pussy the girl started moaning uncontrollably she was barely able to stay conscious though out the ordeal and had came at least 4 times while on the verge of a 5th but she breathed a sigh of relief when she felt a warm liquid enter of body after this Kai pulled out of her pussy Kai then placed her into a position with her on her hands and knees with her ass facing the sky as he entered her backdoor skylor after a few minutes she fell unconscious from the shere pleasure Kai had noticed skylor smiling in her sleep Kai then kissed her forehead and bitting her neck marking the red head as his letting other people know she belongs to him Kai then slowly drifts of to sleep with skylor being held protectively by kai's pale skinned arms as he thought to himself"I could give you a thousand reasons to abandon me but maybe this time things will be different"
______________________________________
This is Kais bio in this au

Full name:Malakai"Lucifer"satan
Species: demon angel hybrid
Abilities: enhanced strength speed durability senses demonic magic angelic magic
The sin of pride:a curse bestowed on him by his father which prevents him from being harmed by magic weaker than his own
Commandment of pacifism:a gift given to him by his mother which allows him to send offensive magical abilities back to the caster at double strength
Past:the son of the demon king Satan and leader of the ten commandments Lilith the most powerful female angel and was considered the second strongest demon and angel due to being a hybrid before his reincarnation he was referred to as Lucifer but his actual name was Malakai(Kai for short)the reason being because of the fact that he was the"lightbringer"of heaven and hell as he was a hybrid