ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!

"Woah! It's even bigger than I thought!" shouts Jungsu. She gets excited to see the gate has a magnificent white dragon with an equally magnificent shield on it.

"Yup, I know right?" I nod, admiring the not-yet-open gate as well. 

Even though it's morning, and the sun is already high in the sky. But if I just cast my gaze around a bit...

All is dark, huh?

All around me is like night. Even the surrounding students gathering near us are just small, barely visible black spots. My eyes return to the academy gate again. 

And all because this thing sucks whole it up.

This gate is so huge that it could block all the rays of the sun, greedily not letting anything brighter than it take over its dazzling stage. 

In fact, I find the sun useless right now. It has no way to compete with this enchanting, glowing gate.

"Yup, it's truly fantastic."

Way too fitting to my gorgeous, peaceful life at the school.

"And why are you sounding proud so much?"

The excited girl beside me suddenly drops her loud noise and claps her gaze on me. 

"Because I choose this school?" I lift my gaze away from the overly bright gate to rest, and a small part to look back at Jungsu's suspicious eyes in bafflement. I thought I made that point clear already?

"...Right." She winces her eyes with a look somewhere between disgust and apathy. "Of course..." she said again, her gaze not changing. "How did I forget that." And nonchalantly looks away.

Hey. What with that scoffing attitude? Wasn't it true that I chose this academy though?? And this brat was the one who wanted to study here with me.

Before I can complain out loud, Jungsu turns her head looks around us and looks at the gate again. 

A confused expression appears on her tilting face.

"By the way, are we here too soon? Why doesn't the academy's gate open yet?"

"Oh, that?"

I retrieve my phone from my pocket. 

The screen with the message I set as wallpaper earlier lit my face. 

Line number 7h59' appears.

"Rowoon Academy is quite different from any other school," I say without glancing around. 

The surprised whispering voices of other freshmen creep into my ears as my eyes are staring at the screen a little longer.

"A sloppy, scandalous appearance are words that do not appear in this school's dictionary."