part 5 Act 1

"... ...Oh my goodness! This is sooooo good, Robaire!" "Eh?" "I love it~ I had no idea you were such a good writer!" "Aaron... You must be seriously overreacting. I'm not a good writer at all. I honestly had no idea what I'm doing." "Well... Maybe that's why! Because I have no idea what I like, either! Ahahaha!" "Jeez..." I'm sure Taeyoung's opinion has to be a little more constructive than this. Maybe even Z's. "Are you sure you don't like it just because I wrote it?" "Eh? Well, I'm sure that's part of it. I think I understand you better than a lot of other people, you know? So when I read your poem... It's not just a poem... It's a Robaire poem! And that makes it feel extra special! Like I can feel your feelings in it~" Aaron hugs the sheet against his chest. "You're so weird, Aaron..." "Ehehe... I'm really happy just that you wrote one. It just reminds me of how you're really a part of the club now~" (Not to mention the fact that I'm standing in front of you in the clubroom...?) "Er...well, of course. I'm not really into it yet, but that doesn't mean I'll break my promise." "See? It's like I said before, Robaire... Deep down, you're not selfish at all, you know? Trying new things like this for other people... That's something only really good people do!" "Thanks...Aaron." ...I'm not sure if Aaron sees the full picture of my motive here. Then again... I can't deny that he's part of the reason I joined. Knowing how much this means to him and all... "Yeah. And I'm gonna make sure you have lots of fun here, okay? That will be my way of thanking you~" "Alright, I'm going to hold you to that, then." "Yay~! Now, you'll read my too, right? Don't worry, I'm really bad at this. Ehehe..." "We'll see about that."

Dear Sunshine

They way you glow through my blinds in the morning.
It makes me feel like you missed me.
Kissing my forehead to help me out of bed.
Making me rub the sleepy from my eyes.

Are you asking me to come out and play?
Are you trusting me to wish away a rainy day?
I look above. The sky is blue.
It's a secret, but I trust you too.

If it wasn't for you, I could sleep forever.
But I'm not mad.

I want breakfast.

"Aaron... This is just a guess, but... Did you wait untill this morning to write this?" "No! J-Just a little bit!" "You can't answer 'just a little bit' to a yes or no question..." "I forgot to do it last night..." "Well, at least that makes me feel a little better about myself..." "Don't be mean! I still tired my best..." "Ah, yeah... I didn't mean to say that it was a bad poem. It came out nice...or, how should I put it... It sounds just like you." "Really?" "Yeah. Especially that last line..." "I made eggs and toast!" "Even though you were late to school...?" "It's bad to skip breakfast! I get all cranky..." "Well, I guess there's not point in arguing... Anyway, thanks for showing me." "Ehehe~ This was so much fun. Jesse's the best!" "Ah...yeah." "But next time, I won't forget. And I'm gonna write the best poem ever!" "Well, I guess I look forward to it."
_________________________________________

Who should I show my poem to next?

Z❤️>
Taeyoung💓
Jesse💙

_________________________________________