A letter

How are you doing? I never stop missing our conversations. I still recall how we started talking. And ever since that happened, I never stop asking myself if I do deserve the treatment I didn't ask from you, but I received them. You told me that you're proud of me; that you'll always be here to listen; that you appreciate even the little things I have given. I sincerely apologize if I can only give you random pieces of shells instead of a ton of gold.

I know you're still here. You're with me while reading my emotions. One thing that I'll never forget is the way how I talk about you behind your back. You have a nickname that I tell to those people. And if only if you saw me while I speak about you, there I am, having the realest joy. Having my best moment while saying your name.

Although we may have a different perspective, I have no regrets for doing all the things I've done for you. There might be a time that you'll stop talking to me, I am still grateful that we met. I am beyond thankful that we ended in the same road and walked as if we already knew each other.

There were times that I secretly locked my eyes to you. I was thinking if you'll miss me too. Either way, I still wish to create new memories with you. I want to collect more of very random moments of us.

Thank you for making my life worth to be remembered. Thank you for always having my back. As I'm always telling, "You may not look at me as how I see you, my perspective will stay the same."

I don't hate you and whenever I say I do, I didn't mean it. It is just another word for me to hide what I actually meant to say.

You are my listener who can understand my deepest feelings and I can be your listener too when everything shatters. Everyday, I keep on thinking about our memories because I miss you a lot where all I can do is to cry myself to sleep on most nights. I want to tell you that you're worth to be valued, heard, and cared about.

Through these words that I tell how I feel towards you, towards someone who made me feel something I never felt from anyone before.

"I proved those 8 letters through writing because it feels so wrong if I tell it"

Until we meet again, stranger, I miss you.

^_^