part 11 (seducing him)

Y/n slept at almost 4 in the morning with a naughty plan in her mind, deep down she thought that jungkook makes love with her in the night so he might have some feelings for her, but she doesn't knew..that it's just his physical needs.

At 5 am:
Alarm: triiiiiiiiiiuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Y/n: oh damn!! Now I have to wake up too.
Fuck you Jeon jungkook! (She screamed)

Jungkook also woke up and went to gym downstairs.

Y/n started her plan this morning.
She woke up from the bed and took a shower.
And then went into closet
(Y/n had shifted her things in her room since jungkook doesn't like to share his room)

Then she started to think.
Y/n: According to me i look hot in black , but even hotter in red. So yaa..red top for today.

She wore a red bikini top which was sleeveless and backless. It was only hiding her boobs, but her cleavage was mostly visible. The top only had a string to Tie it from behind.
And she paired it with a black shorts, which was showing her butt a little as well.

She put on red lipstick, tied her hairs in a messy bun to show off her back and boom she was ready.

She came downstairs and made jungkook breakfast.
It was a veggies sandwich 🥪.

Jungkook came out of the gym, his body was all sweaty. He was about to go to his room but something caught his attention. It was y/n who was putting the trays on the dining but...she was looking different today.

Jk: from the time I have known her, i know one thing that she always dresses in a modest way. She doesn't like skin show much . Then why today?
And he understood what y/n was trying to do.
Jk: oh so this little kitten wants to play with me.

He went to kitchen.

Y/n: i was cleaning the counter after cooking and suddenly I felt two hands on my Belly.
And i knew who it was.

Y/n: his cold hands were making me feel goosebumps.

Y/n: jungkook (breathing heavily)

Jungkook: babe..inhaling the scent from her neck. Your looking delicious.

Y/n: delicious?

Jungkook opened the string of her top and her top fell.

Y/n: ah jungkook what your doing. It's morning.

Jungkook: so? He bited his lower lip.
And he then puts both of his hands in y/n's shorts and squeezed her butts.

Y/n: ahh..jungkook...aah..what you doing.

Jk: lemme show you the way to heaven. (And he pulled down the shorts.
Now y/n was only in her underwear.

She was hot..and was looking extra hot now.

Jungkook attacked on her neck and made a lot of hickeys there. Then he attacked on her boobs and squeezed them too much that caused her to whimper. She was almost into this heavenly feeling.
Then jungkook took her bridal style into his bedroom and throwed her onto the bed.

He opened all his clothes and his dick was standing.

Jk: come here.

He asked y/n

Y/n went to him and now her face was in front of his dick.

Jk: gimme a blow job.

Y/n: what nooo..eww..no i won't.

Jk squeezes her jaw and says..'so your disobeying me??'

Y/n: no no..i will do that..

She was doing it and jungkook was feeling pleasure and he cummed in her mouth and her face.

Y/n: now my turn.

Jk: what your turn? For what?? Hm?

Y/n: i pleasured you and your gonna pleasure me now..

Jk: hmm ok..lay down.

As y/n layed down..jungkook without any warning inserted in her.

Y/n: aah...slow...sloww..it's painful.

Jk: it's pleasure babe..

Y/n: aah...aah...it's hurtfull...aah...pls...slow....aah...ouch..pls..

It was actually very painful cause jungkook was doing it that way so that she feels pain.

Y/n: damn pls stop (she screamed and cried)

Jk: it's real fun.
And he cummed one more time inside of her..

Then he went outside of the room and y/n thought it's over for her.
But he came back with handcuffs and tied her two hands and two legs at 4 corners of the bed.

She was in an embarrassing state.

Y/n: j..jungkook no..pls...no..pls.

Jk: I'll show you the pleasure you want now.
And he inserted a vibrator inside her.
Even though it is meant to be pleasurable but he put it on high speed soo it wasn't doing what it is suppose to.

Y/n: jungkook take it out..pls....aaah....ahhhhhhhh.....aahh...jjunh...jung....jun......aah.....aaaahhhhh....plss.....aah..

Jk: now you can cum as many times as you want..

Y/n: i am sorry jungkook i won't do this again...aa...pls...take it out.

Jk: do what y/n?? (Smirked)

Y/n: i will never try to act smart..aah...ohk..i promise...aah..take it out now...

Jk: hmm..looks like you learned a good lesson today..

Jungkook left the room.

Y/n cried her heart out. She didn't knew that her little prank of seducing her husband will go like this..she thought that it's just a wifey thing...but she didn't knew that her husband is a devil.

Y/n: you hurted me so much today jungkook.
(And she faintéd out of tiredness)

__________________________________

Will meet you all in next part❤️❤️