part 22 (angry on him)

Next day

Jungkook came out of the gym after working out and went into his room.

He took shower and went downstairs hoping y/n would be standing there cooking for him.

Ofc she do this every single day.

Jk sat on the dining and called y/n.

Jk: y/n serve the food.

No response

Jk: y/n i am getting late, come fast.

Maid: sir y/n mam isn't here. Shall I serve the breakfast?

Jk: why you?? Where's she??

Maid: sir y/n mam hasn't come downstairs yet.

Jk: what? But why?

Maid: sir i knocked on her gate, but no response came.

Jk: ahh! What the hell with this new drama now?? My god!

Jungkook got upstairs and stood in front of
y/n's gate.

Jk knocked twice.

Jk: y/n open the fucking door damn it! Your not here to sleep all the day!! Open the dooooorr!!

--no response--

Jk: what the fuck.

Jk: haiderrrrr

Jungkook called one of the guards.

Haider: yes boss.

Jk: bring me the spare keys of this room.

Haider came within minutes with the keys.
And hander over the keys to jk

Jk: now get lost from here.

Jk opened the door of y/n's room and closed it with the leg.

He found y/n sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Jk: oh so miss is sleeping here by ruining my morning.

Jk came close to you and shaked you.

Jk: you piece of shit, wake up!!!
For how long are you gonna sleep?

Y/n: for as much as time i would want. Just leave the fucking room. Till when are you gonna trouble me huh?? Just leave. Why you care so much about me.??? Huh?? Your fake concern? It's my choice when I want to wake up!!...just leave. (SCREAMED)

Jk: oh really? It's my house, my room!! Why will I go?? And who the hell are you to ask me to leave. First you break rules and don't wake up and now you are being a nasty brat!! (SCREAMED)

Y/n: ooh!! So I am the brat?? And what are you?? Huh??! The one who left his wife to beg for her basic requirements in the middle of the night?? Your such a jerk jungkook. Do you even know how much humiliated I felt while asking for sanitary pads?? Isn't it my basic requirement? and if you are not able to fulfill my basicity then what are you here for?? why did my dad married me to you?? (SCREAMED)

JK: so what I was suppose to do?? you came in the middle of night out of no where, asking me for pads!! isn't it your responsibility to get yourself what you want before time?? when did I not allowed you to buy your basicities?? I wanted to teach you a lesson and I think that i succeeded. (Screamed)

Y/n: really?? Was that the way? Or was it the only way?? You could have been polite to me I was at my fucking lowest!! I was in pain, I was in misery, but my own husband didn't care about me. I hate you man!! Your so bad!! Just get lost!! (Screamed)

Jk: y/n your bragging it! Don't you get periods every single month then why are you making it a issue now isn't it obvious?? Or you just want attention??

Y/n: you are making this whole situation worse!! You are trying to mould this situation against me while you are at the fault!! (Starts crying)

Jk: ohk listen!! Just forget it!! You will get all the stuff that is needed in the next one hour!! Ohk?? Now stop this drama and take a bath.

Y/n: how can you---

Jk: just stop!! No more arguments!!

He left the room and your left alone.

Y/n: first he do every single wrong thing that he can do to me and then he make fucking excuses and try to make the whole situation against me and then makes me feel like I am at fault!! like how can you do that all?? you didn't even said a single comforting word to me!! you just left like anything!! you left me like anything!! (Cries)

Y/n gets out of the bed, and takes a warm bath.

After 45 mins someone knocks on the door.

Y/n: come in!

Maid: mam boss has sent you this.

Y/n: leave it inside.

What's this big box about??

Jungkook has sent a very big box and y/n does not have any idea that what is inside.

She opens the box and gets surprised

There was a lot of things, a lot means a lot! it had chocolates ,it had soft toys ,it had sanitory pads and cold drinks and what not!!

y/n was literally overwhelmed by this behaviour of jungkook. she never expected jungkook to be this pampering, and obviously not after the morning's interaction with him.

But she does not know that it is not jungkook who has sent so many gifts for y/n. it was basically taehyung's idea to send you all that. Because jungkook asked him in the office to send the period basic necessity at home,and taehyung thought of adding some more stuff because obviously he do all that for Jennie so he did the same for y/n also. But y/n has misunderstood the whole situation and she thinks that jungkook has done all of that for her.

There was also a note in there.

Note: take care ynnie!! Love yaa strong girl.

Y/n: really?? HE wrote ""Love yaa??""

Y/n: omgggggg!!!!!!!!

✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁✨🎁

Meet you in next part babies 🤍🌈