The reunion of the Minecraft Family

I was very affraid of the people in this room after all i wanted to live a normal live. But why does everything change all of the sudden!?

This time i will try not to ascape i think i will find the right timing to get away. (I try to put more efford in this one )

After I woke up i felt extremly tired but i want to learn new things, after all they are VAMPIRES HOW DID I GET TO THIS POSISSION. Well it seems like I need to get to know them after all they imprisoned me in a Room hopefully i get to have some free time.

well this is better then the live i had on the street but the light i cant get i of my head but it remined me of someone i knew i dont know why thought but i sense a WOMEN i fell very familiar with her but i think the women looks like the browned haired twin because he has the same hair color as her.

B-B-But i think i will go to sleep now......

after that he feel asleep

with the other people in the room....

Techno: finally we got him i didnt think DreamXD was that protective over him after all he has a bit of the power of the dream family but we are not sure how though.

Phil: Well he cant ascape anymore after all we put a locator on the neck of him.

Wilbur : OHHH, i like that we got him now, he seems familiar thought

spoiler of the next episode

Dream: what did you do to lose him

DreamXD: i think the minecraft family knows him we will get them to speak soon

:D

(sorry i didnt het an other episode because of school and exams but now i have hollydays so more episodes C: