29

*Tiffs pov*
Today all were gonna do is hang out and probably go swimming. Weve been watching movies for the past four hours. "Nashhh lets go swimming" i said. "Finee" he wined. I put on my blue bikini with matching bottoms and nash had on his red swim trunks We went down to the beach and everyone else was already down there and we all started throwing sand at eachother and trying to drown eachother.

We got tired of swimming and went up to our room, the rest stayed. I got changed out of my swim suit into some joggers and a hoddie. Nash just changed into some joggers as well. He was sitting on the bed so i decided to sit on his lap with legs wrapped around his waist. "Your so beautiful tiffany i dont know wat id do without u" he said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back then he licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance and i accepted.

It turned into a really heated makeout session when cameron walked into the room. "Dude u always interrupt" nash said. "Sorry" he said and sat on our bed. He looked at me with the get off now look. So i got off nashs lap and sat by Cam. "Tiff ik hes ur fiance and all but ur my little sister not infront of me ok" he whispered. I nodded.

*Skys pov*
HORSES!

*Nashs pov*
I cant believe tomorrow is the day like forreal omg!

A/N:
Hope you guys liked it!