06

*Tiffanys pov*

"N-Nash I-I-I.......um.....y-yes" I said. He picked me up and kissed me. Wats cam gonna say? "Sh*t" I mumbled "Wat?" Nash asked. "Cam wat about cam?" I said. "Lets keep it from him until its time to tell him" Nash said. I nodded okay. We stayed at Air U till midnight. (Idk wat time they close) I got in the car and I had 100 missed calls and 50 txt messages. 50 calls were from Hayes and the other 50 were from Cam. The txt 20 were from Hayes and 30 were from Cam.
*Skip to the house*

We got to the house and Cam flipped out. "TIFFANY WHERE THE HELL WERE U" Cam yelled. "Wow Cam calm down we were at Air U the whole time" I said.

*Nashs pov*

"Woah Cam calm down" I said. He came over to me and grabbed me by the shirt and hit me. "DONT U EVER F-CKING TOUCH OR TALK TO MY SISTER AGAIN" he yelled. "CAMERON! QUIT!" Tiff yelled. She ran into her room crying.

*Cams pov*

I don't know what got into me. I've never hit Nash before and I wasn't planning on it either. Tiffany ran into her room crying. I felt bad for hitting Nash. "Yo Nash I'm srry I just got protective over my little sister" I tld him. "Bro its fine. I get like that around Sky" He said. I go to Tiffs room and I hear things being thrown. I go back down stairs to tell Nash to go check on her. Because I knew she was mad at me.

*Tiffanys pov*

I started crying cause I was so mad. I heard a knock on my door. "G-go away" I said. "Tiff its Nash." He said. I opened the door and he came in. "Tiff are you ok?" He asked. "Yea I just couldn't watch it" I said. He hugged me and said "Tiff dont be mad at Cam he appoligized to me. And i shouldnt have kept u out late." I didnt say anything i just went and layed in my bed and put on Safe Haven. He got in the bed with me and cuddled and kissed me. It was 3 a.m. so we fell asleep.

A/N
Heyy guys im better now! Thank you guys for all the reads! Srry it took me so long to update! Love you!