¹²

" Kiara I'm jelous of him because i'm in love with you."

Not a single word left my mouth. He loves me. I loved him. But I still sat there petrified.

"I should go," I heard the British say.

"No ollie wait"

He turned and I pressed my lips to his. He was briefly overwhelmed with the situation as he didn't kiss me back for a second. He smiled into the kiss and we parted breathlessly.

"I love you too"

I felt his lips on mine again. I've never been happier than in this moment. When Ollie's cell phone rang, I winced, which made him laugh.

"Yes mom "

"Ollie where are you"

"At the hotel "

"Ok ollie. I want to tell you that we're going to have dinner with the rosbergs later. So if you've seen kiara or are currently with her could you please tell her"

"Yes I can do that"

" OK thanks"

I was almost a full head shorter than him, which made him look down at me as he hung up.

"Looks like we're going out for dinner"

I smiled and put my lips back on his.

"kiara"

"Hm"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and nodded quickly before kissing him again.

"When are we going out for dinner?"

"My mom just texted me, she said in two hours"

"Ok i'll see you there"

I walked out of the room and quickly made my way to my own hotel room. I showered and dried my hair afterwards. Then i texted my mom in which restaurant we are going so i wouldn't be over or underdressed.
As it is a fancy restaurant i put my black dress on and did my makeup consisting of concealer, mascara and lipstick. I left my room right on time and met up with my family and we walked to our car. When we arrived i stepped out of the car quickly and waited in front of the Restaurant were a roof was so i wouldn't get wet because of the rain.

We went inside and i saw ollie and his family waiting for us at a table next to a  big window. I greeted them and sat down next to ollie. Our parents were talking and we ordered something to drink and eat. I was talking with ollies siblings and my own. After the Walters brought our drinks, they also brought the food finally. Once i was finished with my meal i took my phone and went on snaochat. I snapped my friends back and read the texts of my friendgroups groupchat when i suddenly felt ollies hand on my thight rubbing it with his thumb. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and looked him in the eyes. I smiled at him and so did he. When i looked away my mom was looking at me with a small smile on her face. After some while we were all talking.

"Ollies hand is on kiaras thight" , his sister said. Everyone was staring at us and ollie looked at his sister like he wanted to rip her head of.

"Ehm yeah we are a couple", i said.

"I knew it" , my and ollies mom said at the same time.

We laughed at their reactions and ollies mom hugged me tight.

After two more hours we left the Restaurant and drove back to the hotel where i walked to ollies room after i changed into my mercedes hoodie and joggers. I knocked on the door and he  opened it. He let me in and i threw myself on the bed.

"Looks like someones tired" i heard ollie talking.

"Mhm" , was my only response.

I felt ollies arm around my waist, pulling me onto his chest, were i imidiatly fell asleep.