¹⁴

Ollies parents quickly made their way to the medical centre and i waited in the paddock with his brother Thomas and his sister Sarah. I bought us something to drink and asked them if they wanted to eat somethink but they declined. Waiting for twenty minutes felt like waiting for twenty hours and finally they came back with ollie who looks a bit hurt. I smiled a bit and they came towards us. I wrapped my arm around his neck and hugged him.

" You scared the shit out of me. Are you okay?"

"I hurt my arm, but it's not broken no worries"

I kissed him on the cheek and we sat down. After some while my family came to us.

"That was a huge crash are you fine?", my mom asked.

"Yeah i only hurt my hand a bit"

My father, ollie and his father talked about ollies crash and me and my sisters went to the mercedes garage to get them something to drink. Once we arrived, they saw lewis's dog and cuddled him. I laughed a bit at their reaction and grabbed them a bottle of water.

"Hey girls we gotta go"

"No, i want to cuddle roscoe"

"Alaïa, mom and dad are waiting"

"Nooo"

"Naila, Alaïa no discussion."

They got up and walked infront of me. Once we were back, i sat down next to ollie and he laid his hesd on my shoulder. An hour later ollies family went to the ferrari garage and we went to the mercedes garage for the formula1 race.

In the end, Carlos won, perez got second and lewis got third

In the end, Carlos won, perez got second and lewis got third. We drove back to the hotel and i laid down in my bed. I watched tiktok and then decided to start packing as we'll leave tomorrow. I finished packing and heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and ollie was standing there. I let him inside and he sat down on my bed.

"You wanna watch a movie?" , i asked him.

"What movie"

"Disney"

He grabbed my macbook and opened disney+. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. The film started and after some time i fell asleep.