community garage sale

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2029]

"come on, everyone! time to go! time to get selling!" 

"coming!" the children replied. 

"we're coming!" hana's mother replied from the second floor. 

"you good?" johnny asked when seeing hana carrying a plastic bag of free stuff to be just given away later on during the garage sale.

"yeah, no worries," hana replied as she continued to walk towards the door. 

"you know you're near to your due," johnny said. 

"john, i'm two months away!" hana laughed as she walks out and to the car. 

"still. your final trimester," johnny replied before helping hana to put the things at the back of the car. 

hana chuckled, "i'm okay. we're good." 

"just be safe," johnny patted her head before leaving to get inside the house again. 

"john, give me the car keys," hana said. 

"it's on the driver seat, darling," johnny replied while walking to the house door. 

hana walks over to the driver side and found the key on the seat. she turned on the car and the aircond to cool the inside of the car first. 

"is everything here?" hana's mom asked. 

hana laughed after seeing her mom dressed up like a total korean auntie. 

"eomma! what's with the pink hat and floral pants? you look like a total auntie," hana laughed. 

"yah! i'm have to accept the fact that i am an auntie. actually, i'm even a grandmother already," hana's mother said as she put her handbag in the other car. 

they are bringing a few cars because they have a lot of things to giveaway to the community. 

hana laughed, "then you're so an aunt. i'm really not used to seeing you like that." 

"which car am i following?" shin-hye asked. 

"any car. two follow mama and papa," hana told the kids when they came out. 

"i'm with mama!"  dong-won said as he ran towards hana's parents' car. 

"i'm okay with whichever," shin-hye shrugged as she walks towards hana. 

"get in the car. i've turned on the aircond," hana said.

"nae~," shin-hye replied before entering the car. 

a few seconds later, hana entered the car to read through the poster for their community garage sale. this is going to be their first community garage sale.