surprise for mothers' day

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"why are you all in the kitchen?"

"good morning, mommy!" shin-hye exclaimed as soon as she saw hana heading towards them.

"happy mother's day!" dong-won said as he places a plate on the table.

shin-hye, dong-won, and cho-reum were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for hana.

"oh, god," hana chuckled when cho-reum hugged her tightly.

"happy mother's day, mommy," shin-hye gave hana a brief hug.

"thank you, darling. you didn't have to do this all," hana chuckled while looking at the plate.

two pieces of pancake with whipped cream on top drizzled with caramel sauce and a few strawberries. hana knew it was dong-won who did the cooking. he likes to do breakfast.

"sit down, mom," cho-reum instructed. hana laughed when she heard cho-reum say it.

"where's your dad by the way?" hana asked as she sat down.

dong-won placed a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice near hana's plate before answering, "he went out to get something. we're not sure what he's getting either."

"interesting," hana replied while picking up the utensils.

"who cooked?" hana asked even though she knows who did it.

"dong-won."

"who did the platering?"

"shin-hye. and did the orange squeezing."

"what did cho-reum did?"

"cleaning and safety. and setting the table."

hana laughed before taking a bite of the pancake. hana raised her eyebrows and look at the three siblings who were waiting for their compliment. hana picked up the glass and took a sip of it.

"how was it?" shin-hye asked with her eyebrows jumping up and down.

hana smiled while putting down her glass, "delicious."

"yes!" the three siblings cheered together before doing a high-five with each other.

"but you three are going to clean the kitchen, okay?" hana said, glancing at the kitchen area.

"it's all cleaned already," dong-won said.

hana raised her eyebrows, "i'm impressed."

"and we have more pancakes if you want more," shin-hye said, putting another bigger plate filled with probably 10 slices of pancakes.