date day

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2029]

hana was still in her dreamland when she felt a hand rubbing her stomach. slowly, she smiled because she knew who it was without needing to open her eyes. 

"good morning, baby minjae and mama," johnny softly said before kissing hana's bump.

"good morning," hana slowly open her eyes. 

she smiled widely upon seeing johnny lying beside her while rubbing gently on her bump.

"it's our date day," johnny said before caressing hana's hair. 

"is it today?" hana chuckled softly. 

"it's today, darling," johnny said before giving hana a kiss on her forehead. 

"give me a minute before i get up and set up breakfast first," hana said. 

"don't worry about breakfast, darling," johnny said. 

hana looked at johnny and furrowed her eyebrows. johnny smiled before sitting up and getting up from bed. hana gasped softly when she saw the food tray on his nightstand.

"breakfast is served," johnny carried the tray and walked to hana's nightstand

"johnny..." hana said before laughing in disbelief. 

"i raelly wanted to do this every morning for you but i'm too lazy. but today, i'm done with procrastination and i really put a lot of effort into this," johnny placed it on hana's nightstand.

"i can't believe this. breakfast in bed? mine?" hana said as she sat up. 

"and it's all yours. so, eat up," johnny said. 

"what's yours? do you have yours?" hana asked. 

johnny chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed, "i've eaten. i've cooked for the kids, sent the kids to school, and done everything. i cleaned the kitchen and everything." 

hana gasped in shock, "what time is it!?" 

johnny laughed and held her hand, stopping her from getting her phone, "don't. i turned off your alarm so you wouldn't get up early to get the kids ready. today is for you."

hana looked at johnny and sighed in disbelief, "i can't believe you. just tell me the time please."

"it's just 9 o'clock. we're going out for lunch," johnny said. 

"great. thank you for sending the kids to school. and do everything," hana said before kissing johnny's hand. 

"don't thank me. that should've been my job," johnny said. 

"nah. it's ours. both," hana said and chuckled.

"now, you better eat and get ready. i'm gonna go down to continue some chores. do not come down unless you're ready to go out," johnny warned. 

"don't come down?" hana asked while picking up a mug that has hot chocolate in it.

"yes. it's a warning," johnny stood up from his bed. 

hana chuckled, "got it, sir. i will stay up here the whole time." 

"good girl. just call me if you need anything," johnny said while walking towards the door.

"alright, darling. i love you," hana said. 

"i love you too," johnny replied, giving a wink at hana. 

hana just chuckled and smile.

🤎🤎🤎

"what is this for?" 

"what is this for?" 

hana asked when johnny handed hana his black card.

"you can buy anything you want today," he said to her. the moment hana heard that she smiled widely and grabbed johnny's card.

"then, i have something to give to you too," hana said before taking out her card holder. she picked out her black card and gave it to johnny. johnny laughed and took her card. 

"you can buy anything you want today," hana said to him.

"and then we're going to buy matching things at a designer store," johnny said. 

"i think we have too many designer things already," hana pouted. 

"what about for the kids?" johnny asked. 

"that's nice," hana said.

"just use my card. keep yours. you can use yours when you want to. today, everything u this," johnny said while holding hana's left hand that was holding johnny's black card.

"but-" 

"nope. keep this. next round is on you though," johnny said while handing back hana's black card.

"alright. next round is all on me," hana said, taking her black card. 

"yup. next round better be after your delivery," johnny said. 

"you never know," hana replied. 

johnny laughed, "you better not do it in these 3 weeks."

hana laughed, "fine. just because we're having this baby and it's hard for me to move already."

johnny chuckled and ruffled her hair, "so cute."

"i want to buy yogurt ice cream," hana said while pointing at a stall that was selling yogurt ice cream.

"now?" johnny asked and hana nodded. 

"you want to stay here and i buy it or we go together?" johnny asked. 

"let's go together. straight away go to the baby's store," hana said. 

"baby's store?" johnny asked as both of them stood up.

hana grinned and nodded, "of course."

"we have everything bought, darling," johnny said as they walked together, holding hands.

"never gonna be enough," hana replied and chuckled. 

"fine. whatever you say," johnny grinned.