you quiz on the block

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2029]

"without further ado, please welcome! choi hana!"

the doors were open and hana walked into the filming set while one of her songs was played on the speaker. beaming smiles were on her lips as she walks towards the hosts.

"woah, i think this is our first time receiving a guest who is 2 weeks away from her delivery," yoo jae-suk commented as hana approached them.

hana laughed, "still 14 days away. still a long way."

the two hosts, yoo jae-suk and cho sae-ho laughed at hana's comment.

"please, take a seat, hana," the hosts invited.

"thank you," hana smiled.

after the song ended, the hosts started the show by asking about hana herself.

"it's been some time since we met each other, isn't it?" yoo jae-suk asked.

hana smiled and nodded, "yes. i think the last time we met was during my wedding."

the hosts nodded, "that's right. that was the last time we met you."

"yeah, so, it's been about a year? nearly a year," hana said.

"that's right. and you changed a lot. physically. you're pregnant now," the hosts said.

hana laughed, "this wasn't planned by the way."

the host raised their eyebrows, "this wasn't?"

"my husband and i planned to have children this year. i mean – to start having kids this year. not to have them this year. i was supposed to work again last year. but i was pregnant then."

the hosts laughed, "so this was quite early pregnancy..."

hana nodded, "yes. but still. we have no choice. nothing wrong about getting pregnant too." hana said while rubbing her belly.

"but even though you're pregnant, you're still working, right?" yoo jae-suk asked.

she chuckled, "yeah. i still work. the doctor said i could still work. i could still dance. but not too much."

"your doctor told you that you can still dance?" the hosts asked.

hana laughed and nodded, "yeah. but not excessively. not like too much. less than 10 minutes and the ones that aren't too hard on the body."

"so, hana... we heard from our producer that you were the one who reached out to us to be featured in this variety show. you specially requested to have this filmed right before you have your delivery. is there any reasons?" cho sae-ho asked.