baby's here!

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2029]

"oh my god, is this real? everyone's here?" 

hana was in disbelief as she walks into the lobby and saw a group of familiar people in the lobby. johnny who was beside her, pulling a luggage and another bag of hana just laughs.

"hey! baby mama!" yeonjun exclaimed with a moderate volume of voice. 

hana laughed, "you guys really did come, huh?" hana said before she hugged them all. the whole txt and enhypen members came.

"we wouldn't wanna miss being uncles," hana heard another familiar voice from beside her.

she turned and gasped softly, "no freaking way!" 

hana hugged the five members of nct. jaehyun, taeyong, mark, haechan and yuta. 

"aren't you supposed to be in new york?" hana asked them. 

"we are. but johnny told us, the baby's coming soon," taeyong said. 

hana laughed and glanced at johnny. johnny grins. 

"i love how the uncles came the earliest," hana said while shaking her head. 

"the aunties will only come after the birth of the baby," johnny said. 

"yeah cause i told them not to come before i gave birth. cause it will be very loud!" hana said. the others laughed. 

"and the first thing they do is spoil the mom first. trust me," johnny said.

"that's of course," hana smirked. 

🤎🤎🤎

"this room is dope," hana commented

"this room is so huge," johnny replied, putting down the bags on the single chair.

"do i sleep on this bed?" hana pointed at the bed. 

johnny chuckled before hugging hana from behind, "you'll get used to it, honey."

"how do i get on top of this bed? i think it's too high," hana said while tapping the bed.

"that is definitely too high for you," johnny said before looking through the buttons.

"don't press any-"

hana rolled her eyes when johnny had already pressed the button. johnny looked at hana with a smug look on her face. 

"luckily it was for lowering the bed," hana said. 

"you're welcome," johnny smirked. 

"ms. hana and mr. johnny?" 

the couple turned towards the door and a nurse and a doctor entered the room.

"that's us," johnny said as he wrapped his arms around hana's shoulders.

"hi, i'm doctor jung and this is my assistant nurse. we and a few other nurses will be helping you out during your labor and your stay here in the hospital," the doctor said.

"oh, that's sweet of you. thank you," hana smiles. 

"yes. so, we will be setting up some things. including the iv's. i got to know that you really don't like needles," the doctor said. 

hana pressed her lips together and nodded, "i hate ivs."

"we'll try to make the procedure as comfortable and painless as we can, ms. hana," the doctor said.

"thank you," hana smiled. 

"the nurses will be coming in frequently to check on your well doing. epidural will be given when we think the earliest can be given. it is best to save it for the last. if you can still hold it, it's the best to hold it. but, there is no pressure, you can ask it whenever you feel you can't hold the pain anymore."

hana nodded. 

"usually, water birth is calmer than normal delivery. so, we can expect a quieter and calmer and successful delivery, considering that baby's mommy is in a very healthy condition."

"that's good news," hana exhaled and smiled. 

"alright. you two can settle in and in a little while, the nurses will come in to help out with some thing," the doctor said. 

"thank you."

🤎🤎🤎

8 hours later, hana made it through delivery, smoothly.

she gave birth in less than 15 minutes and the delivery was very smooth and she was in way less pain than her first delivery years back. 

well, of course. waiting for the opening to open the suitable size is the challenge.

hana asked for an epidural earlier than she said she would. but there's no pressure on it. as said. 

all that is important is, hana is safe. the baby is safe and healthy.

of course, johnny announced the news almost immediately. he was the happiest. he was the happiest person in the whole world. 

thank you had never stopped coming out of his mouth the moment hana gave birth to their child. even hana had to stop johnny from saying thank you and i love you. he didn't stopped until hana was back on the bed. 

but it's a good thing. it's a really green flag in johnny for doing that. hana was in relief. she was very relieved with everythnig. 

grateful that she's doing fine. the baby too.

and so, a child was born.