Why so rude for?

Y/N perspective

As me and Hobie get to the bench, the boy with the black and red suit jumps up and walked towards me, a massive grin plastered on his face.
' you're the guy Hobie always talks about aren't you? He says you're like a younger sibling to him' he questions as he stands in front of me.
'aww Spunk i never knew you had such a soft spot for me, but yes i would assume he's talking about me' i reply turning to Hobie with a smug grin on my face.
' niceee, Im Miles, Morales. And thats Gwen, Penny, Noir (short for Spiderman noir) Peter with his kid Mayday, Jessica anddd thats Miguel' As miles introduces everyone my eyes Trail to wherever he moves his finger as he points to the spider people in front of us. But as he points to the last name he calls my gaze lingers slightly longer on the spider man with the red and blue suit again. Miguel, nice name. I can tell he's Hispanic, or in other words he's fine as hell.

'Nice to meet you guys, You can call me Jinks but considering Hoby has spoken about me so much, you probably already know that' I sarcastically states as I whip my head to Hobie who has an expression of both embarrassment and annoyance plastered onto his face.
' no need to be cocky about it. I could've chosen to be a bitch and mentioned loads of embarrassing shit about you but I didn't did I?' Hobie snaps back at me and shake my head at his response.
' chill Spunk I'm only messing with you' I punch his arm playfully as he rolls his eyes holding back a grin.
'Spunk?' Miles questions tilting his head with a hint of confusion, showing on his face.
' ohhh right, a while after I met Hobie on his Mission thingy I gave him that nickname cause he's like a spider punk you get me?' I explain and Miles nods understandably.
Miles invites me to sit with him and Gwen on the grass, where the group of spider people usually meet. Miles and I end up having a deep conversation about our graffiti works and the meanings behind it while the other spider people have a mixture of their own conversations amongst each other and listening to ours. However, everyone ended up being involved in mine and miles' conversation about our work. We both take out our phones to exchange Pictures of our latest works, mine being the one I finished today that says 'no obligations'.
' i love how both of our work shows the importance in freedom of society. You should spray it in a public area, so everyone can see it and not just whoever is in your room.' Miles compliments me and i give him a smile in exchange.
' I was planning to do it near the underground cause i found a good place there; but it will probably take me awhile so I will have to start it when no one is around' As i explain to Miles and the others about where i want to spray it I feel a a deadly glare going through my skull by my side. As I turn my head in response I am met with Miguel staring right through me before saying,
' I thought spidermen were supposed to stop crimes not commit them' He snaps at me, Jeez I've known him for what 15 minutes and he already has a problem with me.
' wow chill out daddy longlegs that's what superheroes do, I think of myself more as an antihero if you ask me'
From my sarcastic response I get a scowl from Miguel before he rolls his eyes, and turns his head away from me. If it wasn't for my mask, he would of also received the same look mirrored onto my face. What is this guys problem? I mean its not my fault i'm amazing.

After a while in the spider verse, we all decide to go back to a normal dimensions but also said that we will meet at the usual time tomorrow. Before heading back through the portal which opened behind me, I say bye to Hobie and the others, while giving Miguel a generous amount of sass and sarcasm to emphasise how much i liked meeting him. As I shower and get ready for bed all that i can think about is Miguel. Why is that rude asf isosceles triangle looking bitch stuck in my head now? The same question floods my head as i try to sleep, the fumes of semi-dry paint still lingering in the room.