Chapter 33

Author's pov

Namjoon; by the way hun..is there will be any drink like beer or alcoho..............

He stop talking when he saw Jinnie immediately look at him more like glare at him after hearing about drinking.....namjoon gulped!!!!!!!

Jinnie; no!!
"Glare"

Namjoon; w-w-why!??

Jinnie; I don't want drunk joon in my house!!.....so don't you dare to drink understand
"Glare"

Suga giggled seeing namjoon's face hobi look at him and said

Hobi; don't be so happy!!... you're also not going to drink!!

Suga; "smile fall" whyyyyyyyy

Hobi; stop whining!!...you both will not drink and that's final!!!!!!

Tae; mumma why even keep beer or alcohol for drinks!!...just make some juice for drinks!!!

Jinnie; good idea!!!

Hobi; that will be good... because your dad and uncle was definitely planning to drink secretly.. without me and Jinnie knowing am I right Suga and joon hyung!?
"Tight lip smile"

Suga and joon look at each other and give nervous smile to everyone!!!

Namjoon; how she got to know about that!?

He mumble to himself only Suga heard him....Jinnie notice that and greet her teeth...hobi and Jinnie hate drinking thing

Jinnie; this assholes........
"Angrily mumble to herself"

Suga; h-h-how do you k-know that!?

hobi; oh come on we are together for years so of course I know you better than you know yourself!!
"Flip hair"

Tae; poor dad and uncle
"Giggled"

Suga saw that and glare at her but that make tae laugh more!!!

Hobi; stop glaring at my daughter!!

Suga immediately stop glaring at tae and give nervous smile to hobi!!!

Namjoon; that's why people say stay single stay happy!!

He thought he said in low voice but he said that loudly all look at him and feel pity for namjoon

Jinnie; what did you said joonie
"Take out her slippers"

Namjoon wide his eyes when he realised that he said loudly.....he look at Jinnie who was showing her slippers....he gulped!!!

Jinnie; tell joonie!!... what did you said hmm!?
"Raised eyebrows"

Jungkook; he said stay single stay happy!!....mom it's look like dad is not happy after marriage!!

Namjoon; "in mind" why need of enemy when you have Jeon devil Jungkook as your son!!!

Tae hit kook's shoulder playfully as he was sitting beside her!!!

Tae; why are you saying like that!?...do you want uncle to get beaten by aunt huh!??
"Whisper to kook"

Jungkook; it's revenge!!!

Tae; revenge???

Jungkook; yes!!...he broke my iron man toy
"Pout"

Tae; iron man toy??.... you still play with toys!??

Jungkook; no but iron man is my favourite toy "Dreamy smile" but he broke that "smile fall"

Tae chuckled and shook her head!!!