Idk what to call this one

A: B, I need you to stop this bad habit. You need to do well in this place or else you will not have many opportunities in the future!

B: A, aren't there other options than this place? I don't even like this place!

A: I know that you don't like this place but there are no other options than this place!

B: But A, you know how much I struggle in this place. Why are there no other options?

A: Listen, this is the only option that you have. I know that you struggle in this place but I'm pretty sure you will get through this. I also used to struggle here but I get through this...

A: You need to be grateful B, there are people who don't even have the opportunity that you have!

...

C: How is it going, B?

B: A told me to stop this bad habit so I can do well in this place...

C: Well, what makes you continue this bad habit?

B: I am using this bad habit to cope with loneliness and stress... 

C: Well, it seems to me that your problem is with love and affection.

B: Love and affection? more like concentration and interest. But... love and affection? Well, I know that people are trying to love and care about me but for some reason I am more comfortable to express myself using my bad habits rather than talking to actual people... 

C: You don't seem to have any problems talking to me...

B: Yeah, cause the world needs more people like you, C! It's just... It's just... people just need to learn how to not stigmatize something... people just need to be more empathetic, considerate... Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of supportive people out there! But I just have issues with trusting because of... my problem is a widely misunderstood problem. 

C: You are right, B... Everyone needs to remove stigmas out of their minds and be more considerate... even me. B, I know that it takes time to get help and reach out... but you know that help is available, right? But for now, let's get things done for tomorrow : )