Chapter 6: You

Back in the trailers, Finn and Millie were rehearsing some of their scenes.

They pretended they were being professional, cordial, but too much unsaid between them, a tension, something so powerful it could be felt in the air.

But deep down they knew how they felt. That they missed each other so much they wanted to spend time together, feeling comfortable, relaxed, taken care of.

Immersed and enraptured by the script he was reading, Finn eagerly thumbed the paper and flipped the page. His eyes immediately found and clung onto every word on the next page. Thus, Finn startled when he felt a firm hand on his arm. He was slouched in bed, his lower back supported by a pillow and his neck and head supported by another. He was so caught up in reading his script he hadn’t realised Millie had come back from using the restroom. 

He felt vulnerable, nervious at her mere presence. He narrowed his eyes at her as she crawled closer to him.

She lifted his arm as if he were a possession of hers, and ducked under it. Then she let his arm fall over her shoulder. Planting her head on his chest, a gentle hand resting on his rib, Millie curled her frame up against his side, rather decidedly in Finn’s opinion. I guess it is bedtime. He watched her amusedly. It’s her usual spot to curl up and sleep, as it has been for many times. Adoration for this exceedingly annoying person, who now often took liberties with him, snuggled against him by her own doing, made his chest expand and his toes curl. Protectiveness and a sort of frightening possessiveness came over him and Finn would take her into him if he could.

Unable to help himself, as subtly as he can, he allowed his head to lower to her brunette hair. He took a whiff and to his delight, her jasmine and vainila shampoo filled his nostril. He huffed in amusement when she nuzzled her cheek against his chest like she would a pillow and if possible, snuggled deeper against him. Her fingers pressed possessively into his skin, “are you still reading?” she scoffed, sounding tired.

Finn made a mild noise of acknowledgement and tried to go back to reading when in fact, he could not take his mind off the sweet weight and warmth of her on him; the way her hand was now caressing him over his ribs; and especially…the feel of her breasts pressed up against his side. His fingers twitched with the urge to feel them. He knew they would be warm, soft and would fit perfectly in his hand. He missed how she would arch her back and push them into his touch. He wanted to hear her moan as he teased them so they hardened eagerly. He licked his lips, knowing she loved his hot mouth and moist lips on her breasts, and all over her body really. But most of her… she loves my lips and tongue-

“Read to me,” she commanded sleepily. Flustered, he swallowed and tried to calm himself down. Glancing down, Finn was glad she got to him before he got too, visibly, excited. Then Finn rolled his eyes at how bossy she was being. However, she whimpered pitifully, her bare knee, courtesy of the shorts she wore, coming up to rest on his thigh. And now she’s completely ready for sleep. Finn thought. The familiarity of it warmed him to the core and tugged at his heart to comply with her demand.

But first, he shifted to lay down. She whimpered, reluctant to move but she did, along with him, “shall I prop your bottom with a pillow as well and tuck you in?” he asked sarcastically, “your royal highness,” 

She hummed, “that would be nice,” Finn could hear the amusement in her voice.

"So you want me to read the lines?" He asked.

She was silent for a second and then she raised her hand to caress his hair. He is eyes fluttered shut. She let out a breath.

"Yes, that way I learn better".

Finn held the script with one hand, marking the page he stopped at with his finger as he reached for her unused pillow with his other hand. Grabbing a handful of it, he swung it down and it smacked right into her bottom playfully. She giggled loudly. Leaving it where it was, Finn reached around her and tucked the blanket around them; around her. Feigning a huff of annoyance, he opened his script from where he left off and began reading.

Finn read aloud. He felt Millie's body shake with silent mirth. Finn paused dramatically. He exclamaided some lines of the script. He heard a giggle.

“I love your voice, Finnie,” she whispered, softly and slowly. Her voice was thick with undeniable emotion despite her fatigue. She then nuzzled her cheek on his chest again and it was then he felt her warm lips press a firm, searing kiss to the spot where his heart was pounding against.

Finn fell silent even as his eyes stayed glue to the next line which was on the tip of his tongue.

Shivers ran down his spine from the kiss and every inch of his body coiled in sweet desire for her. His hammering heart swelled and soared with unbridled joy. He wanted to throw the script away and hug her to him and kiss her sweet face and neck till she was breathless from giggling. He wanted to wrestle her onto her back, nestle himself against the sweet, spot between her legs, and bury himself so completely into her no one would know where he ended and where she began. He wanted to hear her cry of delight, see her face contort with pleasure, her eyes gaze up at him with so much love he could barely comprehend it. He wanted to feel her fingers comb through his hair and grasp them by the roots before she’d pull him to her so he could fall onto her lips. He wanted to feel her sweet, pulsing warmth around him as he fall into and for her, again and again.

But at the very same time, his stomach sank with dread and fear. He wanted to nudge her off and flee from the room entirely. The conflict gnawed at him and Finn felt an unexplainable urge to cry.