What goes around....Comes around..

Nanon startled up in the middle of the night, when he'd realized that he had fallen asleep not long after his boyfriend fell asleep on his lap. Why were they on the Sofa and not on their bed?
Ah – Nanon remembered. Ohm had a small mental breakdown and Nanon had to comfort him and calm him down.

But that was not the only thing that kept Nanon worrying. He definitely had something else to sort out in his mind. He gently moved Ohms head from his lap and delicately slighted to the left side, making sure not to wake his boyfriend in the process of sneaking to the toilet, taking his phone with him.
He opened the message he received earlier from his newfound friend and read it again, as if he was not able to comprehend what was written there. Nanon really fucked up. And he needed a way to make his mess go away. Ignoring the issue was never a good way to start, so he decided to reply to the message he got 3 hours ago.

-Hi Ryoh, I am sorry for ignoring you but I was really busy these days. We don't have to talk about anything because nothing happened.
Ohm is not feeling well so our weekly meet-up's have to wait till at least 2 weeks. He needs me and I want to be there for him.
I hope you can understand.

Nanon-

Nanon was about to put his phone back into his pocket and return to his husband, when his phone vibrated.

-Hi Nanon. I am so glad you replied. Of course, I can understand. I am sorry for disturbing you. Call me when you are free. And all the best to your boyfriend Ohm

Yours Ryoh.-

Nanon couldn't help but smile after reading Ryoh's message. He was so understanding, Nanon forgot that he himself was usually the one making things that weren't a big deal, well – a big deal.

Ryoh was actually the one who showed him how to stay calm and not to overthink that much. Of course that kiss meant nothing to Ryoh – just as it meant nothing to Nanon. Against his liking he felt the annoying feeling of missing Ryoh, creeping up in him slowly. He shouldn't feel that way. Not when he was steps away from the man he loved. He shouldn't feel that way at all.

"Non?....Non?...Are you in there?"
"Yeah Baby...just a Sec..I am coming out now...", and Nanon opened the toilet door to find a sleepy and eye-swollen Ohm in front of him.

"I am sorry, I just didn't sense you anymore and it woke me up...I couldn't find you..."

"I am sorry Babe, I didn't mean to worry you...I just had to pee...lets go to bed and sleep some more...we have to wake up in like 5 hours.", Ohm nodded and both of them made their way to their Bedroom.

*

"Okay...here you are..have a nice day, Bye"

"Bye..say bye bye to the nice Sales-man sweety"

"Byeee handsome Sales-Man!!!"

"Bye sweet little Girl...hope to see you soon...", Nanon waved to the small little girl, who seemed to have fallen head over heels for him. It was adorable. The little girl would come by with her mother at least 5 times a week, just to say hello and wave him Goodbye – that was legitimately all she came there to do but Nanon didn't mind. He was happy to have such a cute little groupie.

Nanon worked at an Instrument Shop for a month now. He got that Job with the help of Ryoh, who knew the owner very well. During their conversations Nanon often complained about the rejections of his job interviews and the struggles he had to face because of that. Not to mention the racist comments he had to hear. Ever so often he had People pointing at him, telling him that "his kind brought in the Corona Virus and that he should take it back to Asia with him", those were just one of many insults, Nanon had to face – alone. So when he found Ryoh to confide in, it felt more than good. Ryoh would often come by and visit him to check up on him but lately, he didn't. Nanon concluded that it had something to do with the message he sent him last time, where he practically begged him to stay away for a while. And of course, Ryoh did. So why did it feel so wrong now?
He took out his phone, contemplating with himself, whether to write him or not. Nanon bit the urge to do so and slided his phone back to his pocket. He was lost in thoughts when suddenly a women asked him a question.