Chapter 1 - Calls for a Punishment

Nightmare glared at Horror's eyesockets. "This is the 3rd time this week, Horror! What did I tell you about stealing food from the castle and sneaking it to your AU?" Nightmare scolded Horror. Horror only looked down, only hoping that he would be spared from Nightmare's wrath. Nightmare didn't like Horror doing that cause' that action brought "Hope" and he didn't like "Hope".

His bestfriends, Killer and Dust watched them closely. Both planning a way to save Horror's ass and appease their Boss's anger.

Horror apologized profusely, thinking about his brother and the other monsters. Nightmare was about to kill Horror when Killer shouted "W-wait!!!".

Nightmare stopped and looked at Killer. Dust and Horror looked at Killer in shock, Killer gulped knowing that he was gonna get Killed if he didn't make up a good excuse right now.

"U-uhmm...W-we should let Horror be u-u-uhm...get a prisoner and stay uhm... at Horror's AU and the prisoner should be in perfect shape in Horror's care a-and..." Killer stuttered, trying to make an excuse. "Killer, I can't possibly understand your suggestion with all that stuttering." Nightmare said while looking at him on his throne.

Dust stepped in and said "Boss what Killer was trying to say is uh... We should make Horror take care of a prisoner in his AU and he needs to make sure the prisoner is in good shape! Only using the extremely small rations and items in Horror's AU that could barely feed the whole town!" Dust said and Killer nodded in agreement.

Horror looked at both of them in disbelief. Their suggestion was the best worst idea they ever came up with! "B-boss anything but what they said! Taking care of someone causes to much supply use!" Horror pleaded. Nightmare looked at Killer's expression of plea and looked at Horror's. "You are going to take care of a prisoner, and that is final." Nightmare said and he grabbed Horror and threw him on to a wall.

"Killer and Dirt, take Horror to the dungeon, pick him a prisoner to take." Nightmare spat, and Dust and Killer bowed down before grabbing Horror and getting out of the Throne room.

The three were in the hall way, Dust and Killer panting while Horror was in deep shock. "Why...did you guys DO THAT?! You know that taking care of someone and also keeping them at a good state in my AU is complete shit!" Horror shouted at both of them. "Shut your mouth, Crackhead! We just risked our lives for you!" Dust snapped and Killer calmed both of them down before the fight turned physical.

Killer sighed out of frustration and said "Okay, okay, guys, I have a plan.". Horror raised a none-existant eyebrow and sarcasticly remarked "Yeah, and what's that?". "We are going to help you by sneaking in some food-" Killer said but was cut off by Horror saying "You know what? Forget it. Let's just get a prisoner and leave.".

Killer and Dust looked at eachother, and Dust said "Great, now he became a depressed elephant, thanks so much Tar-leaking whore.". The two started arguing while Horror teleported to the dungeon.

He looked at everyone who was there. There was a bunny monster crying, a bear monster who went insane, and... Lust who was staring at the ceiling.

Horror stopped at Lust's cell, his lower clothing was missing and a corpse of a baby was near him. Horror kinda felt sad looking at him and Lust stared at Horror.

"Oh hey.." Lust said and Horror looked away. "Where's your pants?" Horror asks blushing a bit. Lust sighed and said "Yeah it's torned, trying to save that baby was pointless.". Horror looked at Lust and their eyes met.

"So uh...my boss..um.." Horror said trying to explain his situation. Lust looked at him in confusion and asked "What about your boss?".

A black substance started emerging from the ground and Horror quickly said "You are going to be my prisoner!". Nightmare rose up with Killer wrapped in one of his tenticles and Killer said "Soo Boss uh...Lust! Y-yes he's the perfect prisoner-". "Shush, I know." Nightmare said and looked at Lust.

Nightmare summoned the keys and gave it to Horror before pushing him towards the gate. "You will leave after getting him. But after leaving him in your house, you must return to the castle immediately." Nightmare spat and left along with Killer.

Horror sighed before opening the locks and helping Lust outside. Lust was quiet at first but when Horror stripped his jacket off and covered Lust's lower parts, he blushed a bit. "Don't think of anything, this is only because of my punishment." Horror said and grabbed Lust's hand before leaving the room.

They headed to Horror's room and entered. "Stay there, I need to grab a couple things first." Horror said before going to get his axe, cleaver, and secret food stash. Lust only looked at Horror in shock, Horror wasn't like the others? He didn't do anything, he treated him normally? He knew that this was normal Horror cuz' he would sometimes go in the dungeon to help cause misery to the prisoners along with Killer and Dust.

Horror didn't threaten him, didn't touch him disrespectfuly, he treated him like a normal person.

After Horror packed a bit of stuff, he gave Lust a warning first. He grabbed Lust's hand and looked seriously into his eyes.

"Listen here Lust, when we get to my AU you need to be careful or I'll get fucked over.

1.) Only eat what's in this bag I packed.

2.) Don't eat to much or too little, but the main thing is don't eat too much.

3.) Don't act all uh.."horny" okay? Especially around my brother.

4.) Be on my brother's good side and ALWAYS be near him.

5.) Don't eat my brother's spaghetti.

6.) Follow my brother around and take care of him when I'm not around.

7.) If you hear growls in the forest stay still but it's best to just stay in the house.

8.) Conserve, CONSERVE okay??? We have no power and supplies are short."

Horror said and Lust almost chuckled. "That's a lot-" Lust said and Horror gave him a death glare.

"Do you want to live or not?"