Chapter 2 - A cold welcome to your new home

"I do..." Lust replied and Horror took a deep breath and let it out. "Thanks for understanding, let's go." Horror said and opened a portal, he dragged Lust inside and arrived in Horror's shabby home. There was no lights and the air was damp, making it harder to breathe.

Lust could hear a faint tune from the kitchen and it made him shiver. Horror noticed this and said "Welcome to your new home.". Lust looked around and saw that the house was a bit messy. Horror handed Lust his bag and cleaver, and left to go somewhere. Lust's eyes followed Horror's location and saw him entering a dim room.

There was a really...really funny smell coming from the kitchen and it scared Lust. Lust could hear murmurs from the room Horror entered, and all he could do was stay in silence.

Horror returned to Lust with his brother and Lust almost screamed. Papyrus greeted him with a crooked and twisted smile while Horror looked annoyed. "H-hello..." Lust awkwardly replies and Papyrus smiled even more.

"Okay so Paps, this is the one I talked about. Are you okay with taking care of him when I'm not around? He can help you do stuff or something." Horror asks Papyrus, Papyrus then replies "OF COURSE BROTHER, THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS PRISONER OF YOURS! AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T STEAL FOOD FROM THE FRIDGE AT NIGHT.".

Horror smiled genuinely and it made Lust blush a bit. "Thanks bro, you can continue setting up some puzzles for new humans." Horror said and Papyrus rushed out the door.

Horror turned his focus to Lust and said "I should get you to my room.". Lust gulped, he had something else in mind even though he knew it wasn't what he thought. Horror gently grabbed Lust's hand and he guided him towards his room through the dim house.

They climbed up a flight of stairs and walked even further. They entered a room and Horror placed Lust on the bed before going to the closet.

Lust sat on the bed, the atmosphere was a bit awkward. Both of them weren't talking at all and Horror looked so busy.

Horror was rummaging through his closet, looking for clothes probably. Horror grabbed one of his sweatpants, sweaters, underwears, and jacket before handing them to Lust.

Lust was a bit confused and Horror noticed this. He sighed and Horror said "Change into that, your gonna die of hyperthermia wearing that revealing outfit plus you got no underwear or pants.". "Okay?..." Lust said before changing into the clothes on the spot.

Horror walked towards his window and opens the curtains. Lust noticed this and looked around, he could clearly see Horror's room now. Lust was done changing when Horror laid down on the bed.

Horror sighed and stared at the ceiling. "So Uh...Horror?" Lust asks cautiously and Horror hummed. Honestly, Lust thought that Horror wasn't capable of being chill.

"Yeah what?" Horror asks. "So what happened to Papyrus? Why is his teeth...crooked and bloody?" Lust asks, a bit scared. Horror didn't answer, instead he got up and tried to change the subject.

"You came from Underlust right?" Horror asks, Lust nodded. "You know nothing about my AU so I will give you a few more rules." Horror says, Lust was quiet he only stared at Horror. Inside he was scared he knew Horror was really unpredictable.

Horror reached under his bed and pulled out an oil lamp. He introduced it to Lust and said "This is an oil lamp, you can use it but only use it at night cause' in the morning we have light." Before placing it on the Nightstand. "I went through a lot of trouble convincing boss to buy it for me.." Horror muttered and it made Lust laugh a bit.

Horror looked at Lust and blushed a bit, there was this...fuzzy feeling in his soul and he didn't know what it was. Somehow that laugh touched him in someway but he chose to deny it.

"Oh right...I need to introduce you around town so they won't bother you." Horror said and gently pulled Lust up. Lust didn't mind it and had gotten a bit comfortable with Horror around him.

The two exited the room and walked down stairs. They were greeted by a wonderful stench in the kitchen but Horror made sure to not let Lust step into the kitchen.

Horror opened the door and the two of them walked out, closing the door behind them.

They walked around snowdin, Horror letting Lust explore a few places and meet other monsters, occasionally pulling Lust away from Papyrus's puzzles and traps. Horror explained everything about his AU on the way too.

The two of them finally arrived at Grillby's and they entered, there were many monsters there and they all happily greeted Horror when he entered. Many came to thank him and Horror took this opportunity to introduce Lust.

"I would like you guys to meet Lust, he's my prisoner under my boss's orders. The food i sent here wasn't really for free." Horror said and the Monster's apologized and thanked him even more, of course, keeping their distance from Horror.

Lust looked around while holding Horror's hand, when he saw Grillby's back someone called for him and Lust got to see Grillby's face in agony. This freaked Lust out and he ran outside Grillby's bar.

He was panting, he's seen some other Monster's that were scary in the town but he wasn't prepared to see Grillby's agony.

He looked like he was burning alive..

Horror ran out of the place to check for Lust and he saw Lust panting with his back facing towards him. Lust turned around his face still locked in the same expression of fear. "W-what happened to Grillby?!" He asks and before Horror could answer, a gigantic dog came out of nowhere and bit Lust before running away. It had taken Lust away in It's mouth and Horror quickly ran after the beast.

Lust was in pain, the dog's sharp teeth digging into his bones was torture. He screamed for help but no one except Horror tried to help him. The dog ran through town but not even one monster tried to help.

Horror was still in their tail and was catching up.

"DON'T MOVE!" Horror shouted while chasing the dog. Lust stopped struggling and Horror jumped on the beast's back. He summoned a large sharp bone and stabbed the beast.

The beast roared in anger and they tumbled and rolled into a tree. The situation was really frightening and Lust thought he was about to die but Horror managed to act in that tight position. He grabbed Lust before they landed on the snow.

Lust was starstruck, Horror's creepy face was suddenly handsome to him and that's where he knew that Horror was willing to protect him.