11- At a strangers home

Tristan fixes his collar and presses on the door bell.

There was not a single sound in the neighborhood, not even of the birds chirping outside...

There were very few houses in the area and not a single car or person were to be seen...

There was a strange eerie silence everywhere.

And it made him extremely sad.

Almost like he arrived at a funeral.

Just when Tristan was wondering whether he was at the right address or not...

The door opens.

And what he saw next was even more surprising.

There stood a boy looking exactly like her...

As if someone had cut her hair short and dressed her up as a boy.

"Uh Yes? Who are you?" He asks.

Tristan wakes up from his daze and answers, "Oh-Hi hello! I'm Tristan! Nice to meet you"

He reaches out his hand forward for a shake.

The young boy looks down at his raised out hand and then looks back at him again.

"Who are you?" He repeats.

His blue eyes reflect a tragic hostility.

"I...well I am a mortician...I found this address from the records uh..." Tristan struggles to explain.

"What?" The boy becomes even more cautious.

Tristan decides to cut to the chase and says, "Laura Bloom...Are you her surviving family member?"

His eyes widen at her name.

"Look...I don't mean any harm okay? I just want to speak with you. It's really important..."

The boy instantly grabs both of Tristan's shoulders and screams "Sis!? Do you know her!? Tell me what happened at that night!! Please!!"

Tristan gets surprised but breathes out a sigh and tries to calm down.

"Can I come in?" He asks.