The Haunting Mist: Revenge of the Forgotten

Name: The Haunting Mist: Revenge of the Forgotten

Word Count: 391

In a world of heroes and villains, where power and strength define one's worth, there lies a tragic tale that haunts the hearts of those involved. Many years ago, within the walls of the prestigious U.A. High School, a group of aspiring heroes, Class 1A, succumbed to their darkest desires. They targeted one of their own, Izuku Midoriya, relentlessly tormenting him for his perceived weaknesses and annoyance.

Their bullying reached a horrifying climax when, during a merciless assault, their blows unintentionally proved fatal, leaving Izuku lifeless and fragile. Consumed by guilt and fear of the consequences, the young heroes chose to conceal his body deep within the depths of the nearby forest, burying their heinous actions beneath layers of secrecy.

Time passed, and the members of Class 1A managed to rise through the ranks, becoming renowned professional heroes. However, the haunting past they had once buried resurfaced in a chilling and unexpected manner. A sinister green mist, thick and suffocating, began creeping into their lives, wrapping around their consciousness like a vengeful phantom.

From within the mist, a monstrous entity emerged, tall and lengthy, adorned with rugged features and sharp, menacing teeth. It carried an eerie familiarity, as if a manifestation of their collective guilt and regret. The creature's single-minded pursuit became clear – to hunt down those responsible for the untimely demise of Izuku Midoriya, targeting each classmate in turn.

As the classmates fell one by one, gripped by paralyzing terror, they realized the horrifying truth: their past actions had birthed a vengeful specter, seeking justice for Izuku's torment and tragic end. Each encounter with the monster offered a glimpse into the relentless pain and suffering they had once subjected him to, forcing them to confront the monster they themselves had become.

Haunted by their shared guilt, the remaining members of Class 1A were left with no choice but to confront the demon within themselves, to face their past head-on. They had to uncover the truth, unravel the mysteries of the green mist, and ultimately confront the monstrous embodiment of their darkest secrets.

Will they find redemption and salvation, or will they succumb to the inescapable grasp of their own remorse? The tale of Class 1A and their battle against the vengeance of the mist will test the limits of their heroism, forging a path of redemption or leading them down a path of eternal regret