Chapter 5: More Problems with more faces

It was lunch time now. You, Twist, Fluttershy and Twilight was getting lunch in the cafeteria.

Twilight Sparkle: I know we just met. I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something?

She asked Fluttershy and Twist?

Fluttershy: Of course!

Twist: What on your mind, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: I decided to run for princess of the Fall Formal-

Fluttershy then gas and accidentally spills her fruit salad bowl over Twilight shirt. Twist swallows all the fruit  he put in  his mouth in shock. Fluttershy then grabs a bunch of napkins from the counter and tries to clean up the stain off Twilight.

Fluttershy: Oh gosh! Sorry it's just, running for princess of the Fall Formal is a really bad idea.

Twist: Yeah. That will be a big mistake.

(Y/N): I may already know the answer to that but, why?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, how come?

Twist: It's because of Sunset Shimmer!

(Y/N): I should have known.

Fluttershy: Sunset Shimmer wants to be Fall Formal Princess and when she wants something, she gets it.

Twist: She'll do something terrible to whoever stands in her way especially when it comes to princess of the Fall Formal.

Fluttershy: Just ask the last girl who ran against her during the Princess of the Spring Fling.

As soon as I explain everything to you and Twilight, one thought came to mind.

(Y/N) *thinking*: Sunset Shimmer  must have won back then by cheating. *light chuckle* Silly Sunset, tricks are for kids.

You, Twist, Twilight and Fluttershy keep walking to an empty table where you where going to sit at.

Twilight Sparkle: I have to try!

Twist: I'll give you points for determination, but that can only get you so far, Twilight.

Fluttershy: I agree with Twist. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for you instead of her: the athletes ⚾️🏈🏀⚽️, the fashionistas 👔👗🎩, the dramas 🎭, the eco-kids♻️,  the techies 🖥, the rockers 🎸.....

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everpony....

Before Twilight could finish her sentence, Spike popped out of her backpack and slaps her upside the head and disappears.

Twilight Sparkle: I mean, everybody separated this way?

Fluttershy: Maybe it was different at your old school but at CHS, everyone sticks with there own kind.

Twist: Yep. No thanks to Sunset shimmer. Nobody wants to make friends with anyone except with the people in their groups.

Fluttershy: But one things for sure, Sunset Shimmer is going  to rule this school until we graduate.

Twist:  Yeah.

Both Twist and Fluttershy then take a spoon full of their fruit salads and eat it with glummy expressions. When you saw both of your friends with glummy expressions, you got a determined look on your face.

(Y/N): Heh, rule this school till we graduate my tail!

All 3 of your friends look at you with shocked looks.

(Y/N): If Sunset Shimmer thinks for a second that I'm letting her rule this school, then she has another thing coming.

You then placed your hand on Twilight's shoulder and still had your determined look.